July 29, 2014 | 1048 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lipcolor in Melon

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HOLY CRAP is all that I can say!!! I bought these when I went to a makeup clearance sale today and these lipsticks were $2 NZD (about a dollar something USD) a pop so I grabbed some. I have always shunned lipsticks since they never seem to look right on me. I picked up 4 colours: melon, tea rose, sparkling pink and pomegranate. These lipsticks are quite creamy but not as moisturising as I would like them to be. The scent is so pleasant its like vanilla cake and the colours are so flattering. At least my lips didn't feel like they were having the life sucked out of them. I bought heaps of stuff today but these lipsticks are by far my favourite! I might even go back and get some more tomorrow before the sale ends! I like them that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LUVMYCAT

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting to try this lipstick but did not want to pay the high price. It costs $l3.89 at CVS, and I had a $l0 store coupon that I received for buying the Vital Radiance makeup and blush, so I only paid $3.89 for it. I really like it and I love the color. It goes on very smoothly, has a glossy shine, and wears very well - much better than most of the lipsticks I have tried. I probably would not repurchase at the regular price, but I would if I could get another good deal on it.