October 25, 2014 | 1277 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Frankly Scarlet

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cainsy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very good product. stunning red to use on fingernails or toenails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect red for Christmas: vivid candy-apple and slightly shimmery. Two coats are necessary, formula is smooth, and wear is average.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by flowerof59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The most perfect scarlet red nail polish ever....I'm buying backups...had it on now for 10 days ....with a base coat/top coat and it still looks good ....I live on a farm and its endured mucking out and feeding times ...cant fault Revlon polishes love them...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a terrific red polish from Revlon. It is slightly blue-toned cherry red with golden shimmer. A very glamorous red that would suit any skin-tone. I used two coats and the formula was smooth and just right. With base and top coat this could last almost a week.I found this at a two-dollar shop for $3AUD, need i say more? I would definitely repurchase for its universal appeal and splendid formula. This is a trifecta of a product on makeupalley.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by imcecily

I absolutely love this polish. It's perfect for any time of the year, spring summer fall or winter. I've been wearing it for a week now and it hasn't chipped or dulled and it's still shimmery. My friend actually picked it out for me on a whim and I immediately fell in love. I love when I put on a nail polish and I can't stop looking at my nails because they look so pretty. That's what this nail polish does for me! I personally think that the color works well on any skin tone because it's a cherry red, not too bright not too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimplesest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG nail polish, a beautiful shimmery red that looks amazing on my NW45 skintone. No clumps or streaks, an even coverage and a lovely finish. Combined with MAC Ruby Woo/Diva lipsticks this is just other-wordly.
Superb!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite red color!! A rich, deep warm red with golden metallic undertones. My bottle is very old (eight years or more), but it still performs like a brand new polish. I took it today to get a mani/pedi and I got compliments on the color. Two women even asked for the name and brand so they could buy it. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Laura0414

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is really REALLY gorgeous. It is a beautiful, bright and deep red. My left hand came out a bit wonky, but that's only because I'm left handed. I bought two bottles at once, so I'll be wearing this color a long time. 4 days with top/base coat and it still hasn't chipped. The name is also adorable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I am head over heels in love! This stunning polish is a wicked and bold golden shimmery red that looks elegant, sexy, and playful. Would highly recommend. .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only nail polish I own. It's a fabulous classic red. Plus, the name is great. I will definitely re-purchase this if I ever run out.