Avon Beyond colour radiant lifting foundation

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got samples of this with my Avon order, so thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised that it kept my usually oily forehead quite matte all day. I've tried many primers and foundations that promised to do this and didn't come through! I am fair and, while the color Porcelain matched my face the best, I'm using Ivory because it matches my lighter neck area. This foundation provides the coverage and wear of my more-expensive Prescriptives Virtual Matte, but controls my oiliness better than the Prescriptives does, so I'll be buying this from now on. I do prefer pressed powder foundations for their ease of use, so I'll be checking to see whether this comes in that form.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not bad, but still made my face greasy and shine through the whole day.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best foundation I have ever used! I have tried a lot of Avon's foundations and wasn't satisfied. I have been using Revlon colour stay foundation for years, but this one is much better. It looks very natural on my face (Revlon does not) and makes it look better each day. I thought it was not very good when I tried it on my hand a year ago, it looked greasy. I have combo skin and with personal match loose powder it sets and stays matte-natural all day long. It does not sink in to my lines like every other foundation.I think it is not for very oily skin. Try it!It is the best!