April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Styling Products - Avon - Advance Techniques Straight and Sleek Shine Spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recommend this! I use it after I've syled my hair with mousse, since it tends to make your hair MATTE, After I'm finished styling my hair, I few spritzes here and there and it looks SUPER shinny, it smells awesome and does not make your hair greasy or heavy. I will buy it again once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got this product for free. It smells absolutely divine! That's my main reason for using it. Since I flat iron my hair, I sometimes get that burned iron smell on my hair that never fades. But this spray helps with that horrible scent. It's a really fresh smell. Nice but not overbearing. The spray itself is really light so it does not weigh down your hair. And it leaves a really nice shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 6:21:00 AM More reviews by rosenbud

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never been a big Avon fan, I always thought the products were cheap and and a bit nasty so when I was given this I didn't really expect much.
I use this after I have finnished blow drying my hair straight, I spritz a fine mist over my finnished hair style and then give one last brush through.
I have very fine hair that needs all the volume it can get and this Shine Spray does not weigh my hair down at all, also there is no greasy shine left....rather a lovely healthy glossy sheen and the most beautiful scent.
Also smooths the ends of my hair and gets rid of that flyaway fuzzyness you get when you have just finnished blow drying your hair.
My boyfriend loves the scent of this, it has a coconut scent to it and I can never get enough!!
This has fast become my daily staple and I will definately be repurchasing, at 4 it is an absolute bargain and even better when on sale for 2!!