October 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by AngelFacedBeauty813

I love this concealer but what I find a lot with sheer cover is that it only works well on the darker medium Caucasian women and the tan and darker skinned women. I'm half white half black and I use the tan/dark which I originally thought would be way to dark but these colors run super light. my mom is white and I mean like ivory white,very fair skinned with red hair and she HATES sheer cover anything. I love it,it covers well for me. I always think I look flawlessly amazing once I've applied my sheer cover concealer and mineral powder...all in all its great makeup,for me,I think it all depends on your coverage needs. honestly the chick with the birthmark they show on the infomercial, I don't believe she uses this item.it covers awesome but not for stuff like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by punklover

an average concealer for minimum concealing, washes off as soon as it comes in contact with water.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by selenium89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first concealer years ago. I no longer use it anymore because I have moved onto other brands. It's a pretty reasonable concealer. The consistency is good and gives good coverage without too much creasing or looking cakey. I have fair skin so I never used the darker shade which was a bit of a waste. The packaging is a bit flimsy though, the screw/bolt thing came out and the lid broke so I was no longer able to close it. Apart from that it's a pretty ok product however, I won't be repurchasing because I have found a concealer that is better suited to my skin type and coverage needs!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LovesMakeup515

I loved it so much!!! Okay at first I thought this would be like all the other concealers out there (gross old, and,gets flakey)but it was NOT it is worth your money it makes your skin look flawless in under 1 min.!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Cddam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The concealer is good. It has good coverage and good staying power while maintaining a light feeling. I am glad that the fair matches my skin tone, because I would hate to "customize" the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by s0m3ra

I received this product as a gift and never guessed I would love it as much as I do. The coverage is amazing. Once I set it with powder, it looks extremely natural and never cakey. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I didn't use a concealer until I got it in my Sheer Cover package but I really like it and I'd say the concealer is more important than the foundation in this case as it covers well.

Pros:
- Covers nicely
- Doesn't look fake when used properly
- Glides easily
Cons:
- The package is rather small
- When taken with a finger it easily rubs off on the other colour
- Doesn't cover well on dry skin/dried pimples

BUT, I got this with the tan set and I am not that dark (tan/olive). The darkest colour in this concealer set is a bit too light for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MinekaC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say? Eww. I got this in a MyGlam bag, and couldn't stand it. Even the pale colour didn't come close to my colour, so I gave it to a coworker.
She gave it back two days later saying "It goes on streaky, and feels like oil. I don't want it." So it went in the trash.
The most pointless and useless concealer I have come across to date.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by zero347

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In all a great concealer with good color matches. The two shades allow you to blend further to get a perfect match in each area. It is relatively sheer so there aren't problems with it getting cakey looking. It did not break me out even though I have acne prone skin. I don't need to use it over large areas so I cannot speak to how well it would cover a large flaw, but it works for minor under eye circles and blemishes. I will definitely buy it again.

Update: I have since decided that I didn't want the auto ship and experienced what others have complained about. It's pretty tough to find anyone at their customer service who can help you. This in no way affects what I think about the effectiveness of the makeup, but it is a concern potential buyers should be aware of.

BEWARE: I recently purchased this product again and found that it is now made in CHINA. I will not be purchasing again. There have just been too many recalls on products made there for me to consider it safe.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sportschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a relatively sheer concealer. I find it works best to cover redness around my nose and on my chin, as well as some smaller zits. It does not work for my undereye circles, or my cystic acne scars.

I do like how soft the texture is. It goes on very smooth, and it is not cakey. No weird scent, and the container it comes in is nice and compact and travels well.

I will probably not purchase again just because i have some other concealers I like better and that perform better for a fraction of the cost.