November 23, 2014 | 1609 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second palette of this and it is the best d/s bronzer i've tried esp for the price! The only negative thing i can say about it is the packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by karat94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BridgetV11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for under $10, and it's one of my all time favourite bronzers. In my books, it compares to NARS' Laguna in both pigmentation and matte consistency. The shade (21 Sunlight) ~could~ come off orange-y on a super pale person such as myself if used with a heavy hand, but when applied lightly around the temples and cheekbones it's perfect to warm up my complexion - is also great for a subtle contour.

The value you get with this product is insurmountable, it's not sparkly (as so many drugstore bronzers are) and lasts a long time.

However, as with most drugstore products, it does contain a handful of potentially irritating ingredients like talc, mineral oil, fragrance, and parabens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

You definitely get a bang for you buck with this product as it is incredibly inexpensive and the product itself is really good. I'm quite fair in complexion almost ghostly at times and this helps to warm up and bring life back to my face in a very natural way. I like that there's no shimmer to this product so you can use it for contouring or as an all over bronzer. The packaging is not that greatest with the twist lid in terms of convenience but I can overlook that. This is a product I reach for on a everyday basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I picked the wrong color, I have naturally tan skin and it does not show up. The result is very natural and just adds a little warmth to your face, no shimmer. It just not really do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl1488

I have fair skin, most bronzers look orange on fair skin but this one is very natural and does not crease into fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Easily, Natural Bronzer is one of my favourite drugstore bronzing powders. There are 4 available shades: Sun Light, Sun Bronze, Sun Dance, & Sun Shine. I have Sun Light & I bought it for $5 at Walgreens. The reason why I like Sun Light in particular is that although I am a shimmer-lover, I don't like too much on my face. Wearing this bronzer is something of a puzzle because with my oily skin, it tends to wear off pretty quickly/easily, but if I build it up so it'll last longer, it gets caked. It's easy to over-apply. The powder itself is light & blends easily, yet it kind of stacks & gives me a cake face if I'm not careful. I personally just wear it & let it wear off instead of packing it on & looking too-tanned. I've got dark skin, but like a lot of people, I look nicer with a hint of colour & a little glow.

The packaging is a bronze-coloured container & a clear/see-through lid with gold detailing. The bronzer itself is detailed with a print of the sun. Of course, the more you use it, the more the sun gets flattened & worn down. In regards to it being waterproof, I don't think soŚnot that that's a bad thing. I don't like waterproof makeup anyway because it's hard to take off at the end of the day. Overall, I recommend this bronzer not only for looking sun kissed, but for contouring & highlighting as well "tanning" during the winter months.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jennita

I mistakenly bought this color instead of Sun Bronze. This color did not do anything for me. At all. Try sun Bronze!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect bronzer....reasonably priced, in fact, downright cheap! (I got mine with a coupon at CVS for under $5!) finely milled bronzer that imparts a soft glow to the skin. I am certain that the pigment isn't as intense as Guerlain, but this color is buildable and long lasting. I am a N20-25 and Sun Light is the most natural with my tone. Love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Seriously, why pay a fortune for a bronzer, when you can just nip down to your local drugstore and pick up this little gem? Yes, the packaging sucks and is very flimsy. I'm often afraid it'll crack or break when I open it, but for the price, the product cannot be beat. It can be quite dark on my pale skin if I am not careful, but if applied lightly, it just looks so lovely.