January 29, 2015 | 2006 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Lauren1686

I love this bronzer! You just need a little. The photo on here looks orange, but it's not. There are different bronze shades to choose from. My favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 4:07:00 PM More reviews by clfulford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Had to try it seeing as I'm a bronzer junkie and it had such great reviews. It's a matte bronzer, which I love, and this is the lightest shade but it's actually not that light, but it's great for pink/cool toned skin types. Not sure if this is light enough for very fair skin (try physicians formula "light bronzer" mosaic compact , also matte and very light and natural).

The packaging is not my fav because it's cheap and flimsy but I just use a different bronzer compact for travel/in my purse for touch ups. It's a great product and very affordable ($8CADapprox) so I don't mind the fact that it's not travel-friendly, I don't usually touch up my bronzer anyways!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent, inexpensive bronzer which is perfect for travelling as I wouldn't want to bring any of my high end bronzers in case I lose my makeup. (shudder at the thought)
I agree that the packaging is terrible but it's a trade off for the inexpensive price.

I think this bronzer would suit warmer skin tones as I can see it turning orange on fair skin tones. I'm a NC30/C3 (Asian) and I actually need something that's a touch on the orange side to bring that glow to my face.

The pigment is rather sheer so it's ideal for those natural makeup days and it's matte too.

If you want to experiment with bronzers, Rimmel has some good choices which won't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by tabbyk4t

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim, took a look at it at home and thought it was too warm for me, so I chucked it to the back of my collection. I was recently decluttering and decided to use it. Despite the fact that it looks quite warm in the pan, I can contour with it, which is quite surprising because I'm quite cool toned and very fair. Such a pleasant surprise.
I find myself reaching for it over my high end bronzers quite a bit.
Not to mention, the price is unbeatable for a matte bronzer. It's awesome, I really recommend it for fair girls (or boys) :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great non-shimmery bronzer. Perfect for adding a bit of warmth to your face in the colder seasons. Looks very natural, stays on well. The SPF claim is bit odd, as I cannot imagine anyone would use enough of this to truly get the full protection. But it's cheap, it does what it says and it looks great, so definitely a good buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second palette of this and it is the best d/s bronzer i've tried esp for the price! The only negative thing i can say about it is the packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by karat94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BridgetV11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for under $10, and it's one of my all time favourite bronzers. In my books, it compares to NARS' Laguna in both pigmentation and matte consistency. The shade (21 Sunlight) ~could~ come off orange-y on a super pale person such as myself if used with a heavy hand, but when applied lightly around the temples and cheekbones it's perfect to warm up my complexion - is also great for a subtle contour.

The value you get with this product is insurmountable, it's not sparkly (as so many drugstore bronzers are) and lasts a long time.

However, as with most drugstore products, it does contain a handful of potentially irritating ingredients like talc, mineral oil, fragrance, and parabens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

You definitely get a bang for you buck with this product as it is incredibly inexpensive and the product itself is really good. I'm quite fair in complexion almost ghostly at times and this helps to warm up and bring life back to my face in a very natural way. I like that there's no shimmer to this product so you can use it for contouring or as an all over bronzer. The packaging is not that greatest with the twist lid in terms of convenience but I can overlook that. This is a product I reach for on a everyday basis.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I picked the wrong color, I have naturally tan skin and it does not show up. The result is very natural and just adds a little warmth to your face, no shimmer. It just not really do much for me.