April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Blueberry LipSmacker

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Passionfruit82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

this lipsmacker tastes really bad,waxy, artificial and gives a bluish unattrative hint of color,don't buy it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrr

Okay, this is just about the worst lipsmacker I've ever had the misfortune to come across. My friend got me the sparkly pastel blueberry one- sparkly both on the inside and outside. I must admit the I was wowed by the sparkly tube. But then I used it... First off, it's very drying. There are no moisturizing benefits, unlike other lipsmackers that provide a little shine. After I wiped it on, my friends and family kindly informed me that I looked like someone dying. My lips were a milky pastel blue. Not the sexy nude that's popular these days, but a bonafide sepulchral nude.

So I looked around my desk and find that I have some orange-toned and pink-toned red lipsticks. I've been searching for a nice blue-toned red lipstick all my adult life, so I thought I would layer the blueberry lipsmacker with these bright red lipsticks and I would get that cool red color, right? WRONG! The blueberry lipsmacker practically deadened every color I would use on top of it. The colors would turn bland and ashen. Just plain weird. And then, my lips would flake for no reason at all. I would spend the whole day chewing my lips, surprised at the newfound abundance of lip flakes. I'm still trying to find a new way to get around this tricky blueberry lipsmacker, but nada.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by xShirleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this lipsmacker when I was 8 years old.. here in the Netherlands are they hard to find!! It smells .. horribe.. because he's so old.. I don't use this lipsmacker because he's so old.. but he's lovely to have

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 8:46:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I bought this gloss a while ago, so I dont really remember much about it, except it smelt like a blueberry muffins and the tube was navy blueish

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by threekit

I agree with some of the reviewers in that the smell is really disgusting. The girl who said it smelled like a Ziploc bag on fire had it dead on!

The actual stuff itself on my lips doesn't look too bad, it's a little bit glossy and not greasy... but I can't stand the smell of it, so I never use it. Blech.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My very first Lip Smacker purchase! I'm a blueberry freak and I loved this! I would like if they made it smell a little more true to blueberry than it does but I do love it and would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by laureg

i love this flavor- it was a favorite of mine in high school, and i recently "rediscovered" it again. it almost gives a milky nude look to my lips, and the smell of this stuff is so yummy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mmmm... fresh blueberries! This is a definite re-purchase for me. The usual creamy Lipsmacker feel, with great scent & flavor. I do wish it had a bit of tint to it, but I'm not gonna gripe.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SIHMB

I LOVE this gloss! The smell is awesome and smells just like ripe blueberries! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Icy_dust

Goes on clear and shiney not at all blue. Not bad but I would much rather purchase some other flavours that bonne bell has to offer its a great selection lots of better flavours. Actually reminds me of blueberry muffins...mmmm..