April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Treatments - Lancome - High Resolution with Fibrelastine

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I'm using this is because I got it for free from a friend. It does feel good on the skin and smells wonderful, but do alternate using it, along with my Smashbox 'Starlight Lightening Moisterizer', which I purchase off eBay in 2.2 fl oz.

I also sometimes mix in some of my Aveeno sheer tinted facial moisterizer to make the Aveeno not as thick. I love the Aveeno, being one of my most recent finds, but truly do find it almost like wearing foundation w/o thinning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got this as a gwp a few months ago. i have super dry skin and i'm always on the look out for something moisturizing enough and this fits the bill. gave me soft flake-free skin during the time i used it. i don't think it diminished any fine lines that i had but i love it for a moisturizer. when i ran out of the gwp size i went to the store hoping to get a big tub of it..but was shocked to find it's $70!! yikes! no way! i love it..but no way i'm going to spend $70 for something that just moisturizes my skin. if it would at least diminished some of my fine lines then yes i would shell out that $70 but i really didn't notice any difference. i still love it tho and hope to get more gwp's instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by hdooley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this, even at the ridiculous price, since it first came out. Will not be without it. It simply works. Reduces lines visibly, and does not make me in the least greasy - even with my oily skin and the hot and humid Florida environment. I have very sensitive skin, and this never causes me acne or a rash - no breakouts at all. I like the faint fragrance. I use it everyday, and thanks to it, I usually wear no foundation at all. I do try to get it with a gift with purchase, so that I feel less guilty about the cost. I have periodically used Clinique's Repairwear over most of my face and this in the "trouble" spots, to save cost, but, although the Repairwear is good, it just really can't compare.

Note: I have not used the High Resolution 3X yet - since my skin is sensitive to many sunscreens, but I would like to try that as well, seems to do the same things and then some (has the same ingredients plus others).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nic_b

I received this as a large-sized GWP. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I have to be careful with what I use for moisturizers/overnight treatments. While this didn't irritate my skin at all, and actually did make my skin look soft and refreshed in the a.m., I won't buy it again. First, it's pricey. But the bigger reason is that it's VERY heavily perfumed. It's just like buying a scented body lotion targeted to the 80+ crowd and wiping it on your face. While the perfumes in this didn't cause my skin to get blotchy (which often happens to me), it did bother my nose. The scent lingers a long, long time. Definitely sniff it before you buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by WindyCityGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product-I have sensitive skin, the smallest things thinngs can irratate my skin, but this works-

It was given to me as a sample from a family member, I remember when I tried it my skin felt like velvet and I had no irratation, that was back in 2004-

I'm still using it-They reformulated the product/package but luckily it still works the same-It goes on smooth, not greasy, no problems on my skin, so for me this is a staple that I've bought over and over again-

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm only 25 and went into Sears and the sales lady at the Lancome counter was going on and on about how "we" (keep in mind she's a lady in her late 40's) have wrinkles in the same place and deep lines in between our brows. I went home freaked out and got out the high magnification mirror and thankfully no wrinkles yet. Anyways I got this as a GWP when I bought my bottle of Hypnose and decided to try it because hey, it's free! That and that lady got me a little freaked out. Anyways I really enjoy the smell (although prefer my face products to be unscented). It must have aha or something in it because it burns a little when I put it on. I find it quite moisturizing, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth almost with a powdery finish. It does leave my face a little irritated though (my skin is somewhat on the sensitive side). I notice when I wash my face in the morning after wearing this it is definately more blotchy than normal. It's way too thick to wear during the day and looks like crap under my normal foundations (usually Vichy). I still have to say the best wrinkle cream (probably the best cream in general) I've ever felt on my face was the sample of Amatokin I got in my Sephora purchase. I actually went online intending to purchase Amatokin after the one try because I was so amazed only to find out it costs $200 and is made from stem cells yuck! For $200 I'll harvest my own stem cells and rub them into my face. Too bad because that stuff is AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Ami801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP at first a few months ago. I have been using this every morning after i wash my face. Few things i like about this product. The feeling, the smell and how it good it moisturizes. It's a really soothing application and it works well as a base moisturizer. The complete downfall is the price, way expensive for most tastes (but gwps are the best times to purchase it!! which is usually year-round) I would definately buy this product full size when i run out. This works like no other moisturizer i have and it comes with benefits to the skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP and threw it in the drawer without even looking at it again.......then I went on a hunt to find something different that I could switch up my nighttime products with. I love the small jar this sample size comes in. I'm not a fan of any Lancome moisturizers, etc (although I am in love with their mascaras)...anyway- this feels great on my face at night. It is a tiny bit thick for me, that's why I only use it at night. I only wear it during the day when I'm not going to be wearing any other foundation, etc. And also when it's really really cold outside, I actually need the thicker cream for a good barrier. I haven't really seen any results so far about the lines and wrinkles, but I would repurchase this for a good nightime all-over moisturizer. I like to change my products every two weeks or so and rotate them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by girleesmooch55

I have many of the Lancome moisturizers and I like this one the best. I have combination/oily skin but this moisturizer never makes me too oily, I just get the moisture I need. It soaks in very fast. I notice that my skin tone looks better, my skin feels and looks softer, and my skin texture is really smoothed out. It also makes my skin have a healthy glow. I use it year round and I love it!
UPDATE: Although I still think this is a very good moisturizer, in the last year or so, I have become very acne-prone and more oily. I haven't been using this moisturizer anymore because it is too heavy for my skin type. I miss it though:(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

Oh look!! Something different from Lancome - a jar of heavily perfumed cream claiming to erase wrinkles from the face! This was in a gift with purchase and I cannot imagine anyone shelling out, what? $70 dollars for perfume and silicones. I did give it 2 lippies because it smells great (way too strong though, I had to wash it off and now I use it as hand cream before bed lol) - nice hand cream!