April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Makeup Brushes - Estee Lauder - All Over Face and Body Brush 14 F-B

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I fell in love with this brush the moment I felt the bristles. It's incredibly soft, it feels so good on my skin. I use this mostly as a buffer brush to buff out harsh lines when countouring and occasionally as a mineral powder brush. I got this at Gilroy,CA CCO for $13.50. I feel like buying another one for back-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by kristen92

I got this from the bronze goddess collection, is this the same brush? Because if it is, it is a fabulous brush. I use it for everything! Best thing is I got if for $12 USD at the CCO!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lakeviwa

Recently I switched to mineral makeup and was in the market for a kabuki type brush. This is the softest brush ever. It distributes the mineral makeup flawlessly. There was a little shedding the first few times of use and washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by tennis700g

This is the softest makeup brush I have ever had (bunny soft)..and I've had a lot of top brand brushes. I've had mine for about 3 years now and it works just as well as it did the day I bought it. I've never had any problems at all with it..no bristle fall out, problems with glue, strange smells that some brushes have.. it is just PERFECT. The quality is just amazing and I highly recommend this. At $35 it may be a little pricey for some ppl but it is worth every penny save up if you need to you wont be sorry! This is a kabuki style brush I use mine for powder, bronzer, blush, it gives me an airbrushed look. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathemuppet

I purchased this kabuki -styled brush to replace the rather horrid and prickly Prescriptives face brush that I had bought the previous day and returned the next.. It was a fine replacement for it I must say! This brush is wonderfully soft.. it's exactly what I was looking for! It's also nice and full.. and no hairs have shed whatsoever. I washed it first and it dried really quickly for some reason- which is great!! And it comes with it's own tiny little navy blue pouch and everything. This is the perfect short handled brush for applying bronzers and loose powders! Sooo soft. I wouldn't waste wearing it out by using this on my body skin.. this is my new luxurious face care item. Benefit's Bluff Puff doesn't hold a thing on this.. all of the other's that I've tried have been nasty and irritated my face! I really enjoy this a lot!! I feel like going to my makeup box right now and giving it a pet!! hahaha

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No