November 24, 2014 | 1901 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Quick Drying Hair Towel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have used this for years, and I love it! It is a microfiber towel and very soft and super absorbent. The towel is thin so I was doubtful that it would do a good job, but boy was I wrong. Since it's so soft, it's very gentle on the hair. The towel is 80% polyester and 20% nylon. It comes in a clear zippered pouch that I use to store it after it dries. Do not use fabric softener on this towel because it ruins the drying effect, and you'll be left with a regular towel. Also, the dryer can damage it so I air dry mine. Two Lippies off since it only comes in white and it costs $18.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by omibunnydotcom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This towel does work. Its a very thin towel, but i gues due to whatever the towel is composed of.

the Towel wicks away moisture, but make sure you squeeze excess water out of your hair first. Then, this product will pull away the rest of the water in your hair, and almost completely dry it out.

It works better than that towel on the "As Seen On TV" shows, the Turbie or whatever.

Unfortunately, the towel is $18, and only comes in one color. Its white, and will take on color from your hair if you have recently dyed it, or if you accidently put it in the wash.

I do not recommend putting this towel in the dryer,if you do, just put it in for a short time on lower heat. Using things like fabric softener or dryer sheets will actually affect the effectiveness of the towel, so don't use those on it.

I dont like the fact that i spent eighteen bucks on a white towel that stains super easy and has lost effectiveness, though i have used it for two years. Its a good product, if you can keep it looking good so its not an eyesore in your bathroom. I think i will be looking into the Speedo towels another reviewer recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

I bought it on a whim because my thick hair takes forever to dry and I was game to try anything that made it dry faster...and this did it! It's a thin towel, but looks are deceiving. It sucks the water out of my hair so it's actually partially dry when I unwrap it. It's wonderful! I even rebought it after my first one got leaked on with rusty water and ruined. It was worth another $18 for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this for a few weeks now, and it really does seem to soak up the water better than a regular towel even though it is thin. I have really thick hair that takes forever to dry, so this is very useful to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by goddesslu

I absolutely love this product! I was skeptical at first, but when I started working at TBS, my manager convinced me to buy it. I've gone through 2 in the past 2 years I've worked there! It is a bit high-priced, but it's well worth it - especially for someone with thick, coarse, water-absorbing hair like me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this a longtime ago for my highschool swimteam. It worked ok but not as good as the only water absorbing towel from Speedo. I wish that it was a little longer so that i could wrap it around my head. Sorry but i won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Completely useless and it did not work. In fact, I think it even absorbed LESS water than a normal towel!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 8:51:00 AM More reviews by dana

What a waste of money. This towel absolutely did nothing to decrease the amount of time I spend drying my hair. With its $18 price tag its a total rip-off! Despite whatever my feelings of Martha Stewart are, I'll stick with her brand of $5 towels as they do a better job :)