November 22, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Flavored Lip Shine Collection

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This sticky mess!

I forgot that Philosophy is mainly for scent purposes as far as the lotions and stuff, I don't know why I was so surprised at the tacky texture. I ain't even mad though, because I got it from Nordstrom's on sale for six dollars so I just swipe some over my burt's bee's lip balm and call it something. It does (of course) smell nice. I got it in Mangos and Cream.

Not rebuying, because for the quality I might as well have gone to Walgreen's and picked up a Lip-smacker's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these glosses!! They taste sooo good and do not leave my lips dry. I own 3 of them at the moment and plan on owning more when I use up some of the lippies that i already have. But I wanted to do a quick review on the Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa one since I don't see it listed. This has to be my favorite one. It tastes so sweet, like caramel. I just feel like eating this whole tube LMAO, but I won't. This one leaves a slightly darker pigment to my lips, it is a brownish color in the tube, but is mostly clear. I will definatley be buying another when I get low on this one (I'm at half a tube right now).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised these aren't consistently a 5 star. I think these are amazing! Leave it to Philosophy for the amazing scent and quality gloss. My suggestion is to test out the gloss before you purchase it if you're not sure of the flavor or texture because they are a little sticky, but I think they last longer too. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bonobogirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I currently own two tubes of aloha girl, and they are heaven! They last for several hours, and most lip glosses disappear on my lips within a matter of minutes (dryness?). The formula is very emollient and heavier than some lip glosses. The scent is exactly as they claim. They have the light, sweet flavor of pure sugar, even though there isn't sugar in the formula. There is some glitter, but it's fine and not gaudy. I love these lip glosses and just ordered two more in caramel apple and pumpkin spice muffin for fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love philosophy lipglosses! I own 5 with maaany more to be added. they taste great, look great, and are soo smooth. they are a bit pricey nut they last forever. I've had my apple one for going on 4 years & it still goes on amazing, no oily gooey mess like some lip glosses after a while. even if you buy just one I guarantee it will become your favorite lipgloss =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mmmmmmm yum! I have the watermelon lip gloss and I love it and my husband loves it too! taste like a jolly rancher

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Delicious, yummy flavors.

CONS: A bit too sticky for me. Prefer Revlon's Super Lustrous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love Philosophy Lip Glosses, I usually buy them during christmas when they have the 3 pack special. I love how they actually do taste sweet as well. The scent on the gloss is just soo strong, I can actually smell it throughout the day.
I love how these, unlike Stila the colour arent as bad, the Philosophy when applied on actually has no colour it is very clear and very shiny (Despite what colour you see in the tube, when applied on it is clear).
They dont hold up as well as the Stila one, they usually fade within an hour (or perhaps it is me licking it off because of the smell and taste).
I love collecting these even though they are very expensive and I most definitely will be buying heaps during christmas.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by susieq4s3

I bought this in melon daiquiri. It looks really sparkly in the tube but once on the lips it isnt too glittery at all. Really cute and smells wonderful BUT it is suuuper sticky! my hair gets stuck to it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a few of these. My faces are creanberry and raspberry sorbet. They make my lips moisturized and plumped with just a bit of color and sparkle. The scents/tastes are amazing esoecially compared to other brands. I like the slanted tip-- it prevents clogs and goes on even for me. I will continue to buy as needed!!