Weleda Calendula Bath

on 9/6/2013 4:23:00 PM

My son love it and it leaves his skin soft. Sometimes I use it,just because of the soft feeling afterwards! A little pricy but soooo worth it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought it out of mistake, instead of calendula shampoo and bodywash this one got home. I just tried it with my 2 kids a while a go. Its really good on the skin... soft and smooth as if I don't need to apply lotion on their body. Although I bought the lotion too. We don't have a bathub... so maybe I will apply it as like a bodywash do. This is really great. Nee to get back to this review after one week.
EDIT: It is more than a week. This product is great. So great that I'm using it as my own skin bath! your skin feel so moisturize... as if you already put lotion on your body. I really do like it. I'm really satisfied! For my children their skin is beginning to look healthier. I'll be sticking to Weleda.

on 5/11/2006 9:17:00 AM

Launched as part of the new Weleda baby care range 2006, this brownish milky concoction works wonders on cranky babies, fractious kids, and knackered parents alike.
I just put in a good squirt while the water's running, add one grumpy infant, stir, and the effect is amazing. It really seems to calm them. A few things I would say:
1. It turns the water brown (not a huge issue)
2. It tends to collect a little around the lid and go a bit crusty. The plastic bottle is identical to the recently repackaged calendula oil, neither of which is really suited to this type of container.
3. The thyme scent may be overpowering to some (though I find it quite refreshing)
Generally a pleasant product to use, and one that pays dividends in terms of hours of sleep gained!

Popular Bath Treatments