October 20, 2014 | 1067 users online

Moisturizers - Kiehl's - Ultra Facial Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kennyfortaleza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from what I bought at Kiehlís. And I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin hydrated even if I have a combination oily skin it doesnít get too oily. I use this also at night and when I wake up it gives me a fresh looking skin in conjunction with other kiehlís products like Midnight recovery, Line reducing concentrate and clearly corrective dark spot solution. Must Buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by solg

I've never had issues with my skin, but after having a baby my hormones were all over the place and my skin felt the consequences. I started using a couple of Weleda products that I think made my skin worse, so I needed something to soothe it and calm the redness, spots and bring it back to normal. I was going to get the Skin Rescuer from Kiehl's but the SA advice me to get this one.
I've been using it for the past two weeks morning and night and my skin is starting to feel normal again. I don't know if it's just this product, because I stopped using everything I was using and simplify my routine to an AvŤne cleanser and this moisturizer, but I really do feel like it's helping my skin.
For now, I'll keep using it until I feel my skin is on the right track and I bring back the rest of the products I was using. It's a good product to have on hand, since my skin seems to agree with it. If things get crazy again, I know I count on it to make me skin feel right.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by joanneteo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many moisturiser and this is definitely the best. Love the consistency. It's not too thick nor watery. It absorbs really well but the down side is the bottle being too small. I use one bottle every month, thus making it kinda pricy cause I've gotta replace a new one every month.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest I'd give this a 3.5 instead of a 3!

I have trouble with oily skin at night and it bothers me having to wake up with a greasy, gross face. I asked the shop assistant about it at the store and she recommended me this cream, which I was doubtful about as I thought it would make my face greasier as I am used to gel based creams, and I felt it would be too heavy if I use it as a night cream. She reassured me by saying it will replenish moisture in my skin and thus make my skin less oily in the morning - so I decided to give it a try!
When I tried it out I was surprised at the consistency - its super moisturising and thicker than a gel cream, but still lightweight and spreads easily. The first night I used it I was impressed at how it made my skin lovely and soft, but then I realised that it worked better only for the drier patches, which are my cheeks and chin, but in my t zone it would still get slightly oily. Even so, I can definitely say it minimised the oiliness in those areas, it just didn't manage to control it well enough. I wasn't totally disappointed though, as this is probably meant more for drier skin types.
The thing is I live in a humid country and when applied in room temperature it feels like it wouldn't absorb into my skin especially in the t zone, like it was just sitting on top of my skin, and I guess I could say it felt abit too heavy. I realised I needed to apply it in air-conditioning for it to absorb better and I definitely only need a small amount. Now when I wake up in the morning after using this I only have problems with oiliness in my t zone, but in the other areas it feels wonderful and super soft.
I give this a 3 because it didn't suit my skin type terribly well but I highly recommend it to people with normal to dry skin as it works wonderfully for those skin types! The price also isn't that great but I feel that it does what it says and is worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

My FAVORITE basic moisturizer! This cream is wonderful. Rich and hydrating without being greasy. Never irritating. Never clogs my pores. And it's lighter on my skin than the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, weird but true. My combo-oily skin just loves this. I hate running out because it's a little bit pricey, but worth it! This is one of my staples. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry Kiehlís Ultra Facial Cream Ė Iím just not that into you. After hearing such rave reviews, you have failed to satisfy my daily facial moisturizing needs. It was great that you were lightweight, non-greasy, and was quick to absorb into my skin, but I can get the same results from others at a fraction of the price. At $46.50 for 4.2oz, you are one expensive lady that I just canít justify spending money on mediocre results. Iíd rather spend $15-20 on 4oz bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer w/ SPF and get the same moisturizing results plus an additional brightening effect & daily SPF. With your fat round bottle and screw-top lid, itís been a hassle getting in touch with you. Aveeno just lets me do a quick pump with my finger and weíre done. Perhaps my face needs a lot more moisture than the average girl, but this relationship just isnít working out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by areeminouche

Used the sample products for several times. Liked it. Not so sure compared to its oily sister version of the product which one is better. It seems more nutritious on the feeling side and a bit worried prolonged usage may cause pore blockage problems. But worth a try anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

I am on to my second jar of this stuff since December. I use this day and night and find if very hydrating. It is lightweight cream that absorbs well, allowing you to apply makeup soon after. Ever since using the Kiehls range, I have found that my skin is a lot clearer, softer and healthier. It is a shame that it's quite expensive though!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by eleanor412

I have combination and sensitive skin, and this is the first time I am trying its product. I have heard a lot of good things about this brand, but this cream caused me serious allergies and took me a long while to recover. Not using it anymore.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream broke me out after using it for only two days. I do have Rosacea but am not break-out prone. I often have reactions to products such as burning, stinging, redness, etc. Due to my sensitive skin but I rarely break out from products. I'm very dry and usually use a thick layer of Cerave cream twice a day. This cream was also pretty greasy which is unusual since I'm so dry. It's also terrible under makeup.