November 21, 2014 | 1815 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze shimmering tones- Peach Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by smkmacca

I bought this compact of loveliness on holiday in Lanzarote in 2006 and it's something I whip out every now and again mostly in summer and it still doesn't even look used... It's made up of 3 different colour squares of shimmery peach and bronze powder. The first time I used this I actually said wow at how this made my skin glow. It looks amazing paired with peach blush and lipgloss and if I use the lightest shade as a light wash over my eyelids, it ties everything together beautifully for a summer daytime look. A bronze smokey eye looks great for a night time look. A light hand is key with this powder. If Clinique was to ever re-release this I would definitely buy it again. A hidden star in my makeup collection and I'm very glad to have it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by MystiQu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I immediately fell in love with this product after trying my friend's one. Less is more-is they key to applying this product. Just a light swirl on the cheeks with a blusher/bronzer brush gives me a healthy glow without looking too overdone. I wear it almost everyday to uni. I love this product as it is really multi-purpose, I have used it as a blusher, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow and even mixed with lip gloss. I agree it does magnify imperfections although I don't really see much of this as my skin is quite good:).

Cons: No mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jgorog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This such a gorgeous product. It has shades in peach, bronze, and pink. It really makes my skin look really glowy when I use it as blush. It can get really orangey if I over-do it. A light hand is a must with this. Sadly, I found that this breaks me out, so I only use it now and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by frenchie_cutay

What a cute, summery look!! With my new summer tan I just add a little bit of this to my cheeks and then lightly pass over my forehead, nose and chin, instant glam bronze!!! Agreed dont overdo it though. Perfect amount of shimmer, gives you that dewy look from magazines. Love it! Will buy the other coulours to see if there as good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

This is one of those products that have to be used very conservatively or they look horrid when overdone. When you apply it lightly this delivers the most beautiful peachy bronze (duh) color to the cheeks, but use too much of you'll suddenly look like a disco ball or a contender in the Latin dancing tournament...it's that shimmery. Another thing is that it'll accentuate all imperfections (uneven texture etc.) so it's imperative to apply it over a smooth, moisturized surface. I still love how it looks and would recommend it but if your skin is very oily, troubled I'd probably skip it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have all the Clinique Shimmering Tones Powders and I really like them. The checkboard pattern of three alternating colors is so cute! The Shimmering Peach Bronze Palette is done in several shades of peach, bronze and champagne/pale pink with gold shimmer. if you apply this too heavy, it can settle into pores and make them look larger. I like this over a cream brush to set or with a skunk brush all over as a highlighter. Its pigmented enough to add some pop and the shimmer is very fine and isnt chunky. This is pigmented enough to wear as a blush, but then be careful for shimmer overload . Retails for $28.50.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rachesi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmm... I can't quite figure out how much I like this product. I'm a GGG and when I apply this all over my face, it makes it look a bit ruddy. However, when used a blusher, it gives me a healthy glow. Its probably a little too cool- toned to put all over my skin though and a little too pink for my liking. Also, I have noticed that it breaks me out on my cheeks and forehead. I have it in Golden Bronze too, and that looks perfect on me, as a bronzer, eyeshadow OR highlighter. Plus, the bronze squares in Golden Bronze are slightly lighter and less orange when applied on the skin. I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade as I don't think that it is worth the money for the effect that it gives. But I hope that these end to be LE, and become a regular product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous bronzey-pinky-peach color! I use this exclusively as a blush and it is soooooooo beautiful! Very pinky-peach with a soft bronze glow. Perfect for spring or summer. Gives my face the look of instant health and energy. Love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice product. Gives me a subtle glow without alot of glitter. I wanted to purchase Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick, but b/c I live in Germany, it is a drive to get some decent department store cosmetics. This was at my local base exchange, so I figured I would give it a whirl. I debated on which one to get (either this or the darker bronze) and I'm glad I got this one. I love the peachy pink color and it works w/ my olive complexion. Great alternative! Would repurchase if it wasn't a limited edition (go figure..every time I like something, it winds up being LE).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ceciliathemuppet

This is too much as a bronzer.. it makes you look way too "made-up". But it is lovely as a blush; gorgeous peachy pink bronze glow, considering you don't use to much because you can look a bit gawdy with overapplication of this! I only would use the cube in the lighest pink gold shade as an eyeshadow for myself. Overall I think it's too expensive for a blush, which is all I really use it for.