December 20, 2014 | 1370 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - eyeshadows

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lydiafan77

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow Powder Precious Crown:
Bought this @ Walmart San Diego. Noticed that also at CVS, the shadow in the pan looks very pigmented and sultry looking. But when I took it home and tried it on, it was a big let down. All four colors came out light black! Even tested it on my forearm and all the test swatches looked identical! All light black. It cost about 5 dollars. So I digged in the waste basket to fish out my Wal Mart receipt and got my money back. I last bought a Rimmel shadow more than 5 years ago, and remembered it was garbage. And gave them another chance by purchasing precious crown. I know many other women out there are noticing alll four colors of Precious Crown look black. Hope they went thru the effort to return it to the store and get their money back. A rip off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 246 Taupe Its a beautiful grayish colour. It's sheer, but you can EASILY layer it up. it's matte, but it's easy to blend. I love it as a wash of colour and some eye liner! very beautiful! The packaging is very cheap looking and feeling. But for the price, i have no problem!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can't say much that hasn't been said. These are easily the least evolved shadows out there. Poor, bland colors once applied no matter how ok they look in the compact, goes on powdery like chalk, little staying power.. Rimmel, you need to give your shadows a make-over!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover43va

omg worst eyeshadow ever wet and wild is better and its cheaper! like comeon.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Poorly pigmented, extremely chalky, and looks like cakey powdered on makeup. Don't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have owned a couple of duos and a single eyeshadow from Rimmel, and swatched a couple more. Compared with both more expensive brands of makeup and with brands that are the same prices, Rimmel eyeshadows are poorly pigmented and low quality. The colours look nice in the pans but the payoff is poor, even for shadows which look very dark.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color payoff with these is non existant. Do not waste your money. You can get better eyeshadows for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by productluver2011

Like many reviews, it is true that these colors look beautiful in the package, but when you put them on your skin they are so faint. You really have to layer it up and good luck getting it to stay on more than a few hours even with an eye primer. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by angelicautrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought his product in the dark signature collection for my green eyes. The colors were really pretty and looked like they had the color pigmentation and saturation that I was lookin for, but I couldn't have been more mistaken! These eyeshadow collections are really pretty in the packaging but DONT BE FOOLED!!!, nothing shows up on my skin, unless I really, really, layer and on my older skin that is not a good thing, tends to cake up etc..., do not buy this eyeshadow, it is deftinitely not worth your hard earned money!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2010 6:45:00 AM More reviews by corteznavarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is an OK eyeshadow. It's not great but its ok. Alright to start off with if your not great with make up because as everyone has said, the pigmentation is not too strong. I bought the newer edition eyeshadow, in white and black and it had the cute crown in the middle. I must say that the black comes out as more or a grayish colour so I can actually use this in the day time, but don't be fooled by what the colour looks like at first glance. You think they will apply on with a mad pop of colour, but they really don't so... yea...

Price is around $14 per colour tray... I won't rush out and buy this again, but I wouldn't go far as to call this rubbish. Like I said, it's ok...