October 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Cleansers - Boots - Time Dimensions Clarifying Facial Exfoliator

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by cattnap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't care for this product at all. It left a heavy-feeling film on my skin. Sure enough, it contains mineral oil as a major ingredient. And, although it's supposed to exfoliate, the grains are so fine and so few that I didn't feel like it did anything. And the smell! A lingering floral odor that I really couldn't stand. In fact, I disliked this product so much that I threw it out after only a few uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by gwynyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this cleanser!!! I was afraid it would be too oily for my skin but it is just perfect. My skin looks amazingly improved! The exfolliation is super fine and is not harsh but yet still very effective. Skin looks a lot smoother and pores are more refined. I also have tried the firming eye cream, and love it. Looking forward to trying more products from Boots, very impressed!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser a lot. I use it every morning to exfoliate. It's very gentle, almost like Remede's Sweep, and a heck of a lot less expensive ($9.99 USD for 5 oz. for Boots vs. $44.00 for 2.5 oz. for Remede). And I like the way it smells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this at a surplus/salvage store for about $4 USD-smells lovely and does a great job of cleansing,exfoliating, and keeping blemishes at bay. I actually prefer it to my Olay cleanser I had been using. If I can find it, I will repurchase. I have not has the usual nasty hormonal breakouts since using this, and my skin looks a lot softer and clearer.