November 29, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Butter Shine - Pink-a-boo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

nicely pigmented and lasts long. love the look :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this lipstick & color. This is a lipstick, that feels like a lipgloss....but not as sticky. This looks very natural & glossy. This is also very moisturizing. I agree that the "glossiness" doesn't last as long as I'd hoped. I would buy this again & maybe also buy this in some other colors as well. This line has many pretty colors to choose from.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I got this as a GWP. It's ok, but I wouldn't purchase it.It's glossy(the gloss wears away quickly)feels very lightweight on which is nice , and has gold glitter through it. Personally I don't like the glitter. it's just not me. The colour is a pale raspberry pink. For those of you who don't like perfumed or lipsticks that you can taste this is your lipstick . It's really like you have nothing on your lips, you can't feel or taste anything, but it will moisturise.I won't be buying this,the glitter would annoy me, but I can see why some people will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product, I only got it recently as a free gift with purchase, all I can say is wow. It's glossy , just enough pinkness, feels so soft and moisturising. I am in love and will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kylah5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I happened upon this color when shopping. I have since purchased 5-6 replacements. This is a great every day color. Goes on smooth, light, creamy. Hint of pink that can be worn as a very natural every day color or darker by applying over lipliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by fictionalize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only lipstick I have ever repurchased.
Though this is probably quite dupe-able, I just love it and wear it every day and I'm willing to spend the money on something I wear every day.
The color is lovely, a warm pink with shimmer, and really lights up my NC/NW 30 (Clinique 03 Fresh Neutral) skin. It is more like a gloss or balm than a lipstick, and though I usually like a "proper" lipstick, this is great for work/school when I want to look cute but not too done/like I didn't try. It is also moisturizing, and doesn't taste or smell like anything, which I love.
It doesn't last long at all so I reapply all the time (probably why I have repurchased it), and for this reason I like that the packaging is pretty. It is a bit too sticky for me, but the lack of taste and smell and the color make up for it.
If this type of color suits your skin and you want to splurge on an everyday lipstick, definitely go for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! Its very sheer and not too over the top, but has a nice shine and feels super hydrating! The colour looks great on me too.
The lipstick is very soft and the sales warned me not to leave it in my car or a warm place or else it will melt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of Butter Shine lipsticks - and kind of late to the party on trying them. I just tried my first Butter Shine a few months ago and just love them! I have a few colors, and this Pink-a-Boo is probably my favorite one! I like the girly pink color, but it also easy to wear for me (I'm NC20-25). This is more like a pinky-MLBB for me. I really like the feel of these. They are not sticky or drying, but just a nice creamy-dewy feel to them. They feel fantastic on, and don't really move. - Note that they are not intended for long wear, but they stay on longer than some other ones I've tried that feel horrible while on my lips. These feel great and stay on for enough time as far as I'm concerned. I'm a big fan of these, and especially this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by rebonjour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Semi-sheer coverage; tinted enough to be considered a lipstick, but without a full matte intensity. This wears as a salmon pink, possibly a bit too pink-ish for those looking for a neutral lip, but very fresh and sweet-looking on my pale, pink-toned skin. I was initially concerned about the shimmery appearance of the lipstick in its tube, but no visible sparkling or shimmering is noticeable (I really hate shimmery lipstick if you can't tell!). Judging by its relatively neutral swatch, I'd say that both warms and cools could pull this lipstick off easily. One of my favourite shades for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I am a lipstick lover, so I'm trying everything and anything lipstick related. Unfortunately, this product didn't wow me at all.

I love pigmented l/s and this is just a colored balm. In the tube it looks like it will be a beautiful pink color with shimmer, but on my lips it barely shows any pigmentation.

it's good for those gals just starting out with l/s, but it didn't do much for me at all.