September 2, 2014 | 1171 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Vital Radiance Lash Finding Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by gizdawn8

I bought this mascara for $4, figuring it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I am in-between using different brands of mascaras - MAC, Sephora, Avon, E.L.F.,Maybelline - trying to find the right inexpensive one and this one seems to be my most go-to daily mascara. It coats each and every lash w/out clumping or flaking, and is natural-looking, not dramatic. May not be available everywhere, or even discontinued, not sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this for $8 NZD at a discontinued products sale - so a bargain. Like the chunky container - easy to hold. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2006 3:20:00 PM More reviews by av8r

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really brought out my small sparse lashes and was very natural looking. I was pretty excited But by the end of the day my lashes were very dry and it was flaking off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by dachua

My once-luxurious lashes had been looking sparse--I thought this was just part of getting older until I tried this mascara! Wow, my lashes look like they did years ago--I did not like many of the products in this line, but this one is definitely a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 10:35:00 AM More reviews by InesMorcombe

I usually don't write any reviews about anything. I just go to the store for the newest and most improved, go home, try it and back to the store the following day to return it because the hype is higher than the actual performance. However, ever since I had my second baby my eyelashes went from reasonably good looking to limp, thin, short and sparse (well, I blame it on the pregnancy!) and I have tried just about every mascara in the market and realized that the only one that worked for me was Lancome Definicil Waterproof; there is something about the waterproof consistency that clings to the eyelashes instead of feeling like putting water on them; still I didn't like the idea of hustling with the make-up remover and losing lashes in the process. Well, no more, I have found Revlon Vital Radiance and it is awesome, I recommend it highly. I used to have to curl them, which done daily also takes a toll on the eyelashes; with this mascara I don't even have to do that. It stays all day and washes out very easily. If you have problem with eyelashes (or lack of them) try this one, you wont' regret it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2006 8:53:00 AM More reviews by cristinam2679

This had to have been the worst mascara ever. It's soooo dry and at the end of the day my lashes strarted to fall out!!. It's only $7 but not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lnajaar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If this new mascara had "Lancome" or "L'Oreal" written on it, sales would probably be going through the roof since they are the Mascara Gods. This is designed for older women whose lashes have become shorter and sparser. Since I have no lashes, I figured I'd be a good candidate. Until now, my favorite mascara has been "L'Oreal Lash Out". This one beats the socks off it. If you just use the brush side and keep sweeping it through your lashes, you end up with separated lashes that look almost like you curled them. It gives a curved upswept look which really makes your lashes look more visible. And no clumping. EDIT: This has been discontinued. A great substitute is Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara.