September 19, 2014 | 964 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by teecesay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. This is my second bottle! When you pay attention to your nose whilst rubbing it in, it really makes your nose soft, which is normally bumpy because of large pores. I also love the smell, it really wakes me up in the morning. To achieve the best results, really rub the product into your face for a couple minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't feel like this product gets all my makeup off. I bought it because I am a fan of TBS Vitamin C microdermabrasion and skin boosting serum. I have oily skin and wear a decent amount of makeup, so at the end of the day I prefer a cleanser more thorough than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Not great. Smells synthetic. Full of chemicals. Grainy texture- not good for the skin- very irritating. If you want exfoliation try a chemical AHA instead

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by rizkamelia

i'm in a love-hate relationship with this product. yes, my face is well-cleansed and make it more radiant as it claimed, and doing a good job at waking me up in the morning, and it leaving a fresh feeling on my face after washing. but i think the microbeads is a bit harsh for everyday use, and somehow it makes me break out sometimes with a small acne on my forehead. i think i'd repurchase this till i find a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Camilascarlett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for over a year now and I think its just lovely. I use it every morning and it always leaves my face clean and feeling fresh, and has never dried me out- something which occurs quite often for me. It does a very nice job of keeping my skin clear, though it isn't enormously affective on ridding yourself of last minute breakouts or emergency spots, if thats what your looking for. The Vitamin C does a lovely job of making me look brighter and evening out my skin tone. Also, the small beads are a very very soft exfoliant, soft enough on the skin for everyday use, which is fantastic for ensuring your getting rid of those dead/dry layers. All in all, as an everyday cleanser used to balance your skin tone and keep your skin fresh and clean it is perfect. Do not use if your are looking for a harsher product meant for killing zits!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

Love this, feels amazing on my skin. I use this in the morning to brighten up my skin, and the smell is really fresh too. Just enough exfoliation for the daily cleanser, I use the microdermabrasion once a week for a proper exfoliation.
This leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by chaumein

This is my HG facial cleanser. I don't have any major facial skin issues, and this works just fine in brightening up my face and making it feel clean. It leaves a lovely complexion the morning after! I've had pimples come and go, leaving scars. After using it for a year now, those scars have disappeared and my skin tone is much more even.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanymarieeee

I really enjoyed this product until I started to notice the drying effects it had on my face. (Mostly the lower half of my face where I am dry, as apposed to my t-zone which is oily) On the plus side- the smell of it is amazing, it has gentle micro beads that gently polish the skin and it produced a rich lather ! I really wish this product would've worked for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by katrinaQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a vitamin C cream, and got this instead...

It smells nice, feels good (just the right amount of exfoliation), and after rinsing leaves my skin clean and feeling fresh.

I have acne-prone skin and haven't noticed this make me break-out more. I have dry skin now because it is -20 degrees Celcius outside! so i make sure to apply moisturizer after... and so far okay.

only bought this about a week ago and i use a diff wash too, so vitC wash in morning only or evening only...not both.

i like it so far! try to buy when buy 2 get 2 free or some deal is on :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by dazzy58

Like so many others, I really wanted this product to work. I love TBS. But also so many others, it made me break out in unsightly cyst pimples all over my cheeks and T zone. It smells great, but it is too strong for me. I don't have overly sensitive skin, but for some reason, this face wash waged war on my skin. The breakouts took weeks to recover. Returned it asap.