The Body Shop Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/14/2015 5:09:00 AM

I have used this product for a few years now and am still impressed by it. I feel it keeps my spots at bay and gives my face a lovely glow after I use it. It lasts ages as well if you use a pea sized amount and lather it with some water. I do feel it can be quite drying after use but nothing a good moisturizer doesn't sort out!

on 11/2/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

used everything in this line and i absolutely hated it. broke me out and gave me irritation.

on 10/10/2014 5:58:00 PM

Love this! My favorite cleanser ever!!! I have used 3 tubes of it already

on 6/7/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product. This is my second bottle! When you pay attention to your nose whilst rubbing it in, it really makes your nose soft, which is normally bumpy because of large pores. I also love the smell, it really wakes me up in the morning. To achieve the best results, really rub the product into your face for a couple minutes.

on 4/15/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't feel like this product gets all my makeup off. I bought it because I am a fan of TBS Vitamin C microdermabrasion and skin boosting serum. I have oily skin and wear a decent amount of makeup, so at the end of the day I prefer a cleanser more thorough than this one.

on 4/6/2014 5:22:00 PM

Not great. Smells synthetic. Full of chemicals. Grainy texture- not good for the skin- very irritating. If you want exfoliation try a chemical AHA instead

on 3/14/2014 11:21:00 PM

i'm in a love-hate relationship with this product. yes, my face is well-cleansed and make it more radiant as it claimed, and doing a good job at waking me up in the morning, and it leaving a fresh feeling on my face after washing. but i think the microbeads is a bit harsh for everyday use, and somehow it makes me break out sometimes with a small acne on my forehead. i think i'd repurchase this till i find a better one.

I've been using this product for over a year now and I think its just lovely. I use it every morning and it always leaves my face clean and feeling fresh, and has never dried me out- something which occurs quite often for me. It does a very nice job of keeping my skin clear, though it isn't enormously affective on ridding yourself of last minute breakouts or emergency spots, if thats what your looking for. The Vitamin C does a lovely job of making me look brighter and evening out my skin tone. Also, the small beads are a very very soft exfoliant, soft enough on the skin for everyday use, which is fantastic for ensuring your getting rid of those dead/dry layers. All in all, as an everyday cleanser used to balance your skin tone and keep your skin fresh and clean it is perfect. Do not use if your are looking for a harsher product meant for killing zits!

on 7/16/2013 5:17:00 PM

Love this, feels amazing on my skin. I use this in the morning to brighten up my skin, and the smell is really fresh too. Just enough exfoliation for the daily cleanser, I use the microdermabrasion once a week for a proper exfoliation.
This leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

on 5/29/2013 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG facial cleanser. I don't have any major facial skin issues, and this works just fine in brightening up my face and making it feel clean. It leaves a lovely complexion the morning after! I've had pimples come and go, leaving scars. After using it for a year now, those scars have disappeared and my skin tone is much more even.