July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Conditioner - Desert Essence - Daily Replenishing Conditioner with Tea Tree and Jojoba Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by akemikatze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying I have a pixie; my hair is probably an inch or less long. I love this conditioner! I don't know if it's because of my short length, but it actually lathers a bit when I scrub it into my scalp. This is great because I find the shampoo a bit drying, so I just use this instead every other day or so. It's very light and refreshing, perfect for short hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by hollyjackson

I purchased this with the shampoo. both work well together. this conditoner smells sooo good!! i cant smell the tea tree oil in it really but whatever the smell is its great. it conditons very good. will continue to buy this with the shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by faffner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like this conditioner. I have thick, wavy/curly hair, and I think it does a pretty good job. It is runny, and it didn't seem to make a big difference the first few times I used it, but after four or five uses (I only use a bit, even though the runnyness makes it feel like you should use more), it made my hair much softer and more manageable. I use this with the daily tea tree shampoo, and my hair isn't perfect (I have yet to find a suitable styling product), but I am happy with it. I used to use Terax conditioner, but after they changed the packaging and formula, it started giving me problems. The Desert Essence combo keeps my scalp from being irritated and doesn't give me breakouts on my face. I'm glad I went back to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I would buy this again only until I find something better. This says it's moistuizing, but I haven't noticed it to be. I use it in conjunction with the daily replenishing shampoo and my hair squeaks it is so stripped. This stuff is too runny to possibly be as beneficial as it says. I'm really disappointed.