Estee Lauder Pure White Linen

3.9

on 6/9/2014 10:57:00 PM

Pure White Linen is a classic, lovely smelling fragrance. The scent is unbelievably classy. Those that say it smells like bug spray are sadly mistaken. Keep in mind fragrance smells different on everyone. You really need to spray it on and let it mix with your body chemistry. It smells so clean and classy that it makes me feel beautiful even on my worst days.

on 5/22/2013 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought the minis set of Estee Lauder and hated all of them, its so boring and smells like old lady, There's nothing exciting about this perfume at all

on 1/5/2013 12:48:00 PM

I received this as a sample. It worn it a lot during the summer time and it's a light summer scent. I cant really describe the scent except that it reminds me of the summer and sailing.

on 12/31/2012 4:47:00 PM

This is the perfume my mum wears- I steal it constantly! It's certainly a 'signature' perfume, with excellent longevity on the skin. It 's supposed to be a modern interpretation of White Linen, but I don't really see that. Its dry and soapy lily accord gives a feeling of purity, of the cool breeze, and immaculate white clothes. Overall it's very pleasan, classy and long lasting!

on 12/29/2012 10:57:00 PM

On me, this smells exactly like the old Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion

on 12/29/2012 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite scent! After accidently buying White Linen (which is not to my taste at all - personal preference, no offence to anyone that likes it :)) I was so happy! Non offensive, crisp, clean and sexy! A refreshing change from my usual J'adore.

Edit: I ended up selling this. I now find it boring and the scent fades way to fast.

on 10/2/2012 2:19:00 PM

I LOVE this fragrance! It starts out like clean laundry. Very breezy and nice even though it's a bit strong. The dry-down for me is COMPLETELY different. It's summery sweet and smells like raspberries. It's soooo beautiful. Perfect for a bride. The lasting power is amazing as well. The scent changes so much but it just gets better and better! ...a little spendy for such a tiny bottle though

on 9/13/2012 2:51:00 AM

I received this edp as a gift not too long ago. My initial thoughts about this edp when i first tried it on is that it has a light floral and very grassy scent. I used it several times and then stopped for awhile as i get bored of it. Last night,however,i decided to give PWL another go and after a while,i thought it smells like Oceanus from the Body Shop! Strange..maybe its just me i guess. But last night's experience somehow changed my opinion on PWL.I think i really love it.

P.S- Oceanus was one of my fave scent although sadly, it has been discontinued. :-(

on 5/31/2012 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The original is my mother's signature scent. And, I love it on her. Pure is more for me. A clean sharp floral. I detect lilac in pure. However, I don't believe lilac is one of the notes. Must be the combination of notes or my chemistry. I love lilac, it is uplifting to me. My husband really likes pure, and prefers this over all other fragrances I own. Most usually I spritz some on before going to bed. I will probably always own a bottle of pure white linen. Just wonderful.

I actually Like this perfume I feel clean and like I have just showered once I have just sprayed it. However I have had about 10 people ask me if I am wearing Nivea Moisturiser on the days that I have worn it. I find it quite embarrassing to say "no this is my perfume". But the fresh smell and feeling lasts for hours.

Popular Fragrances