October 25, 2014 | 1839 users online

Skincare - Face - Lancome - Hydroxy a Calcium Platineum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a WOW cream. I guess it has been reformulated last year. Fact is I bought this one for my mother for Xmas...she had a sample and liked it.
I got a huge 75ml jar (=expensive, but the price vs quantity gets is cheaper than many other creams in smaller jars!).
Well this cream is a white, thick formula, lovely scented...Gets into your skin, soaking in a second.
Leaves you with a pleasant feeling. Soft, fresh. Non sticky.
Please note I have combo skin, with dry patches in winter. A normal "dry skin cream" would get my T-zone shiny as a disco ball in a matter of minutes.
This one not. This one delivered! Nourished skin, procected, hydrated. No break-outs. No shine. You cannot ask for more.
I could not resist and I had to decant (with mummy's permission!!) a little quantity in a 15 ml littel jar as I need/want to use it daily in these cold mornings.
An excellent cream, deserves a full 5 lippies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought the Platineum Hydroxy(a)Calcium which cost around $115. for a 2.6 oz. jar) but was well worth it. My skin is rather dry and there wasn't a moisturizer/firmer/anti-aging formulation, etc. out there that was living up to its claims. The Platineum has delivered and I might have come upon my HG with this.
It goes on smoothly and does not leave either a waxy finish or an oily feel or look to my skin. I was pretty much resigned to having either result - wax (in many of the no-oil creams) or oil (in many dry skin creams). The Platineum gives my skin a soft, moist look. My foundations go over it very nicely. I would buy it again.