Revlon Orange Flame LE

on 7/4/2006 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been a fan of orange for as long as I can remember. When I saw this bright orange nail polish at Longs, I had to pick it up! I use it only on my toes but it looks amazing! I tan easliy during the summer and this polish looks great on tanned skin!! Pretty cheap at $4 something. I wish it wasn't Limited Edition but I never really finish nail polishes anyway.. I love the brightness of this polish! It's very true to the color you see from the bottle. I use this with a base coat and top coat. Lasts for a week or longer depending on what I do.

on 5/8/2006 11:40:00 AM

I'm not sure if this is from 2005 or 2006, but it is from the same collection as Blue Siren, Turquoise Tango, etc. This is the loveliest tangerine orange shimmer I've ever seen! It applies more subtly than the vividness of the color in the bottle would have you think. The consistency also seems to be far better than that of a lot of other Revlon polishes I've tried, which can be too gummy. Orange lovers need to pick this up before it's discontinued!

Pics:Nails continued >>