August 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pink Cabana

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I received this in a swap and at first it looked too frosty pink in the tube for me but I actually love it on. On the lips, the color is very pretty it is a pinkish light coral with green shimmer and a bit of frost. This color is very unique and I'm glad to have this as a nice new edition to my collection. However, like a lot of MAC products, I found out this is LE when I was on their website looking for a back up! I don't normally gravitate to peachy coral colors with frost to boot but I'm happy I gave this one a chance! This is more moisturizing than some of my other MAC l/s and doesn't dry out the lips. The finish is sheer and not all that frosty which is a plus. I pair this l/s with a bronzer, peachy/nude eye, Milani Luminous blush and a bit of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful peachy pink lipstick with frost. I can't do really frosty lipsticks, but this is wearable and sexy! Looks great on my NC20 skintone w/ some clear gloss on top. Would definitely repurchase if it weren't LE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't really impressed with this one. Yet another coral frosted color. My picture above is a few of my MAC lipsticks that seem to look very similar. L-R they are Lollipop Loving, Sandy B, Pink cabana, & Dainty cake. I would say that Pink Cabana is a combination between Dainty Cake and Lollipop Loving. The green flashes don't seem to show up as much in this one as they did in LL and the frost is more subdued and wearable than DC. It seems to also be the most orange or peachy of the bunch and I prefer a more pink coral. The frost didn't show up very well in the pic but the color of the lipstick is reflected pretty well. This one just wasn't as special as I was hoping it to be. I definitely have other corals that I like much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Another great MAC lipstick that was worth hunting down! Pink Cabana is very unique, and luscious looking!! This is a gorgeous peachy/pink with a green flash, which sounds odd, but it IS a stunner! This is the more pink version of Lollipop Loving. Pink Cabana is incredibly unique! It's nicely pigmented, and looks killer paired with a deep bronze eye and peachy/pink cheeks. It applies smoothly and has nice pigmentation. Why does MAC make all the good lippies LE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color for summer or with a tan. When i out this on it brightens my whole face! peachy-pink frost (not too frosty) and a fun color overall. May be a bit of a wash out color for very fair girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by lilhenna

This is a cute and girly lipstick. It reminds me of a milder version of lollipop loving. Whereas LL is more coral, this one is more pink. Lovely summer color! Reference: NC42.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 5:22:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice unique peachy pink lipstick with gold shimmer. This is another lipstick i would compare to MAC charm factor. It's a pink version of charm factor but definitely much cooler. It has gorgeous gold shimmers in it which somewhat adds to the frostiness factor. However it's not OTT frosty but just right. Like most reviewers mentioned, there is green shimmer in it which gives it such a beautiful gold iridescence paired with the gold shimmer. Looks absolutely beautiful on lips. I am not usually into pinks but this is an exception and looks great with dramatic eyes. This shade actually makes me feel younger :p Just for reference, i'm a NC40-42 GGG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Frosty, Barbie-pink with green shimmer. It's not overwhelmingly frosty, but it is a bit on the cooler side. Pink Cabana is quite pigmented and I don't find it drying at all. Although it looks like a simple color, it is actually very unique, and for this reason, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HauntedMoonlight

I love this lipstick. It's pink/coral with green shimmer. It's kind of like the lipstick version of Palatial lustreglass. Very unique and pretty. It's great for spring and summer. I wish I could buy another, but it was limited edition. Why does MAC have to make all their unique lipsticks LE, but keep the ugly and boring ones permanent?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pink Cabana is a light pink shimmer when applied on me. Yes, the shimmer is actually green when you look at it in the tube (which is, of course, what sold me on it in the store because it is so unique!), but it doesn't actually show up green when you are wearing it (unlike Spanish Fly which really does have major green shimmer!). At any rate, it is a nice basic pink shimmery lipstick to me - not too over the top or loud, just basic and pretty. It is a great spring and summer color. For reference, I'm an NC20, though I've been a little darker than normal, since I've been hitting the self tanner lately.