October 31, 2014 | 845 users online

Lip Liners - Cover Girl - Outlast Smoothwear

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I like to fill my lips in with a liner when using a strong colored lipstick. These are perfect for this purpose. They're smooth enough to fill in the lips without dragging, but still last a long time. I hate having to sharpen pencils so retractable is the way to go for me. Two thumbs up and cheap to buy on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by tinydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought my first TWO coffee liners at a discount outlet for $1.99. They ended up being my favorite lipliners ever. I've spent $20 on other liners - you know the brands! and still these are my favs. I ended up having to buy three more on ebay and paid a whopping. $9.99 for the three. The coffee color suits my lip color and enhances the lips, whether I use as a liner or as a total fill in. It always looks good. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Awesome lipliners! I have the one in "Ruby", which is a color leaning towards red but is more pink-red. Anyway, I am quite pleased with the one I own. This one does give great pigmentation, stays on forever, and provides a great base for red-based or really bold lipsticks. I have tried other lipliners, mostly pencils, and I like this a lot better because it is more cream-based. Outlast Smoothwear also has a twist-top thing, so no sharpening and poking your lips out! Also, these things are extremely cheap- they can be found in drugstores for $5 or at discount stores like BigLots for a dollar! My only disappointment in these things is that they may break a couple of times. It glides well, but it is still a little bit stubborn and may want to get stuck and break off. It is not too big of a deal, though- it still does an awesome job of being a lipliner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my best lip liners, in Chocolate. It is a neutral tone that goes well with most of my brownish or burgundy shade lipsticks. It has a good shape, the pencil twists up and it does not break off or become dull. No need to sharpen it. The pencil gives a very good finished and natural look when used before any lipstick or lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent lipliner. I own several of these in Rose and Plum. Goes on smoothly, lasts a long time even through eating and drinking. Nice colors. Not expensive. Twists up and is self sharpening. I use it as both a lipliner and lipstick, mixing it in with a pale pink lipstick. Just apply it after the lipstick to get a different color. My only issue with it is that the stick is super skinny and can break easily. I only twist up a bit so it doesn't break off. Why don't they make it a bit thicker?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on easily, matches my lip color, stays on a long time, product lasts a long time and it is cheap. I also have a dior lipliner that I use and they are comparable. No need to spend more for a lipliner. I also like that I don't have to sharpen. It is a twist up/twist down package. The only thing is, if you forget to roll it down, it will break, however, mine broke and I just stuck it back in the hole and it still works pretty well. If it falls out occassionally, I just stick it back in.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip liner is easy to go on, easy to use, it's great! It doesn't look fake and it isn't easy to mess up with this. There's not much to say, but it's a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Angeni

I really love this. I have in I think the color is called coffee.
It's like a matte lipstick in pencil form lasts long time for me.
Plus I put shimmershell wetslicks lipgloss over top gives a beautiful shine. I posted a pic with me wearing this lipliner. Hey if you don't want to pay much I got this at the Dollar General for $3.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to lipliner! I have it in Plum 135 which is actually versatile from nudes too earth tones. I have even used it for strong burgundy reds and it worked beautifully! It lasts long and does not feather. I think that it is a great price, and I approve of the packaging...no sharpening! Love. I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this in Plum 135. It goes on smoothly, the color lasts, and I can keep it in my purse for on the go because you don't need to sharpen! This was the first CG lipliner I've ever tried, and I'm impressed!