October 21, 2014 | 1999 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Expanseur Extra-Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by MamtaAUB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gives fine hair a nice lift with out over the top volume. It gives my fine hair texture as well w/o the weight. I love it..i tried phyto volume actif..and that product dries your hair out bc it's loaded with alcohol. this product + ciment thermique and I'm ready to blowdry/flat iron and go...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great volumizer for damaged fine hair. Hair left very soft and shiny and with real volume, even without blow drying. Better works on short hair, but is ok also for long hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not quite sure what this product is supposed to do, exactly, but I LOVE IT! I have long bleached baby blonde hair that is very fine and hella damaged. I spray this on all over liberally after my hair has air dried about half way. Then I blow dry on high heat with a paddle brush. Somehow this transforms my hair from frizzy fried, almost cotton candy into hair that actually feels and looks like smooth, silky hair! It doesn't give a lot of volume, but it does give some. To get more volume I use my hands to apply baby powder to the roots of my hair and massage. For some reason this helps a lot. I wash my hair and use this every other day and one bottle lasts about 3 monthes for me. Oh, and one of my favorite things is that this doesn't tangle my hair or feel like product while I'm blowdrying. And it leaves no build up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have thin, baby fine hair, but a lot of it, so my hair is limp and heavy at the ends no matter how good my layers are. The only time my hair looks good is about two weeks after cut. However, this stuff really lifts my roots and makes me not look like a pin head. I am usually skeptical of volumizers as they usually weigh down my already fine hair but this product, sprayed liberally throughout my hair, gives me good body and lift, especially at the roots. Out of all the Kerastase products I have tried recently, this is the only definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by andf79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this stupid volumizer, because it works really, really well, and it's so expensive. I use about a bottle a month if I'm using it daily, and at $25 a pop...yikes! But it does give me fluffy, full, bouncy, soft, shiny hair without a hint of dryness or crunch.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jen1000

I really wanted to like this product. I have fine, straight, medium thickness hair. This works okay but nothing extraordinary. That may be because it's been so humid lately, I don't know. I've had better luck with Redken Guts and Rusk W8LESS.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2006 8:04:00 AM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yet another hyped product that doesn't work on my hair. I have thin and fine hair and this doesn't add volume or thickness. I also don't like the way it SQUIRTS out of the bottle. I'd prefer a spray.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by g_ancheta

I got this because of great reviews. I have fine hair and this does nothing to my hair. Maybe because I am doing it wrong with this product. I've used this a couple of times and still see no great results. I usually use Big Sexy Hairspray to give my hair volume/boost and its works great, so I'm going to stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by honeyprtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best volumizer I've ever used - not sticky, etc... BUT, like the other person mentioned... I'm concerned about a VERY expensive habit! It's not cheap - and it seemed like I went through it in about a month and a half!!! Wish it were cheaper. Phyto's volmizer doesn't not smell as nice as this, and this makes your hair softer. I'd rather have this, but it is so pricey!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a good volumizer but so pricey. It doesn't give me huge hair like Sebastian's Double Thick-In or the newer texturizer sprays but it gives volume without stickiness.