Bath and Body Works Deep Cleansing Antibacterial Hand Gel

4.2

on 8/7/2011 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff. I kinda need it on me at all times. I work as a lab tech so I santize about every five minutes and I love this stuff. Most sanitizing stuff smells like crap and leave me all dry and gross, but this stuff smells rad and I feel all soft n' silky all the time.

on 8/28/2010 9:46:00 PM

OMG! This hand sanitizer is ESSENTIAL! I go crazy if I don't have some of this around my house or in my purse. :D
The scents are very strong and delicious (or flowery, musky, whatever, depending on what kind of scents you go for) with NO hints of alcohol. They clean better than Purrell. A BILLION times better than Purrell! And they're cheap! I go to B&BW's and get the 5-for-5 deal. Amazing! I won't ever stop buying these. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A hand sanitizer that doesn't smell like alcohol! :) I'm happy.

on 3/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got as a gift last xmas I use it only at work is on my desk at all times I honestly hate the scent is some rasberry one..YUCK overall it leaves residue and also they are sticky afterwards....never will I buy this product.

on 1/9/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love to have these around as they smell better than purell and are basically the same thing. Beware though that over-use of Benalkoium Chloride can cause resistant strains of bacteria. (Don't over use.) Most of these use alcohol as the bacterial-killer anyhow.

on 1/14/2008 12:34:00 AM

I have bought two of these (in different scents) and didn't like either one. To begin with, I found the scents to be too strong. Another problem was that the product wasn't effective in cleaning my hands. Whenever I would use it during work my hands would still feel dirty. Plus, I found that the gel left a residue on my hands which would build up and leave my hands feeling extra-yucky when I re-applied the gel. There are a variety of other gels to use (some that are even used in medical settings) that work better.

I, like others, stock up on these during sales. So far, my favorite is Warm Vanilla Sugar. The scent these gels pack is amazing! I used some on my hands and six hours later, they still smelled delicious! The lasting power for some of the scents is mind-blowing. Overall, there really isn't a big difference between these and drugstore brands--except the scent. Which for me, is reason enough to buy them!

on 8/3/2007 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. It works like any drugstore hand sanitizer, but it smells great. I have the Sparkling Peach one, and after I use it, my hands smell just like they do after I put on the SP lotion. Much better than the straight-up alcohol smell of regular sanitizers.

on 4/9/2007 4:56:00 PM

I really like the "Moisturizing" versions, which have sadly been discontinued. I'm sure the drugstore brands work just as well, but these smell so much better - B&BW has done a pretty good job covering up that icky alcohol odor. While I like Warm Vanilla Sugar for a little romantic sweetness, I find that White Tea and Ginger realy hides the alcohol scent, and smells cheerful, crisp, and clean to boot. The bottle's a little clunky, though, so I transfer the stuff into little plastic atomizer bottles that I can slip into my coat pocket or purse.

on 2/10/2007 3:45:00 AM

I stock up on these once a year during their winter sale and carry them in my purse. They're so useful and smell great!