November 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Deep Cleansing Antibacterial Hand Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I kinda need it on me at all times. I work as a lab tech so I santize about every five minutes and I love this stuff. Most sanitizing stuff smells like crap and leave me all dry and gross, but this stuff smells rad and I feel all soft n' silky all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by d3rp

OMG! This hand sanitizer is ESSENTIAL! I go crazy if I don't have some of this around my house or in my purse. :D
The scents are very strong and delicious (or flowery, musky, whatever, depending on what kind of scents you go for) with NO hints of alcohol. They clean better than Purrell. A BILLION times better than Purrell! And they're cheap! I go to B&BW's and get the 5-for-5 deal. Amazing! I won't ever stop buying these. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A hand sanitizer that doesn't smell like alcohol! :) I'm happy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got as a gift last xmas I use it only at work is on my desk at all times I honestly hate the scent is some rasberry one..YUCK overall it leaves residue and also they are sticky afterwards....never will I buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love to have these around as they smell better than purell and are basically the same thing. Beware though that over-use of Benalkoium Chloride can cause resistant strains of bacteria. (Don't over use.) Most of these use alcohol as the bacterial-killer anyhow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by NYC22

I have bought two of these (in different scents) and didn't like either one. To begin with, I found the scents to be too strong. Another problem was that the product wasn't effective in cleaning my hands. Whenever I would use it during work my hands would still feel dirty. Plus, I found that the gel left a residue on my hands which would build up and leave my hands feeling extra-yucky when I re-applied the gel. There are a variety of other gels to use (some that are even used in medical settings) that work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 4:47:00 PM More reviews by thighhighboots

I, like others, stock up on these during sales. So far, my favorite is Warm Vanilla Sugar. The scent these gels pack is amazing! I used some on my hands and six hours later, they still smelled delicious! The lasting power for some of the scents is mind-blowing. Overall, there really isn't a big difference between these and drugstore brands--except the scent. Which for me, is reason enough to buy them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It works like any drugstore hand sanitizer, but it smells great. I have the Sparkling Peach one, and after I use it, my hands smell just like they do after I put on the SP lotion. Much better than the straight-up alcohol smell of regular sanitizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by nanaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the "Moisturizing" versions, which have sadly been discontinued. I'm sure the drugstore brands work just as well, but these smell so much better - B&BW has done a pretty good job covering up that icky alcohol odor. While I like Warm Vanilla Sugar for a little romantic sweetness, I find that White Tea and Ginger realy hides the alcohol scent, and smells cheerful, crisp, and clean to boot. The bottle's a little clunky, though, so I transfer the stuff into little plastic atomizer bottles that I can slip into my coat pocket or purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 3:45:00 AM More reviews by KitsonKate

I stock up on these once a year during their winter sale and carry them in my purse. They're so useful and smell great!