November 28, 2014 | 1264 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - Time Dimensions Instant Lip Plumper

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by FootSoldier66

After reading such great reviews for this product on so many sites, I decided to give it a try. Especially since it's cheap compared to most lip plumpers.

I was so very disappointed though. This stuff tingles like crazy and makes my lips shine like crazy but i have zero plumping, even if I wear it for hours.

I dunno, maybe I'm using it wrong. If this is one of those plumpers that you have to use for like a month for it to work, then someone please let me know!

Otherwise... this product fails as far as I can tell. Which makes me sad because I reeeeeeeeeeally wanted to like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by nancyli915

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I just bought this last night at target, but i wish i had known about it sooner! It makes my lips so much plumper and pillowy..i love it! it also fills out all the lines in my lips and makes my lips look so kissable. i've tried so many lip plumpers that are expensive and does very little, but this one is by far the best. the color come out clear on your lips, even though it's a brownish shade in the tube. it is also quite glossy, which i like because i layer it over my lipstick. it also claims to make you lips fuller for a week, i'll see how it goes and update soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by YouAREthefather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this. It plumps better than the other lip plumpers I have. The color is also really nice, but don't get this for the color--it's not going to add much color to your lips, it's basically MLBB. It's also not as sparkly as it looks in the tube. It's essentially slightly darker than clear, which I think has misled some people. But it plumps excellently and tastes/feels/smells nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by missykecken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I went to a Marshall's today to just look around, and I found this for $3.99!!!! I kept debating wether to get it or not, since I already have the best lip plumper around Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, BUT last minute I did!! And I LOVE IT!!! It is a beautiful neutral color, not as dark as it looks, a really shimmery nude, and IT DOES TINGLE, and I LOVE THAT FEELING!!! Im ADDICTED to the TINGLING!!! Anyway, I think that this is my 2nd favorite Lip Plumper now!!! ITS WAY BETTER THAN LIP FUSION or the Lip Fusion XXL that is $50.00!! I also do have nice full lips, and Im telling ya, my lips today ALMOST looked like Angelina's size, ALMOST!!;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an "okay" plumper for lips. It's very reasonable in cost. I purchased mine at my local Target store. It's got some tingle and sting to it. I don't mind that though. It's texture is wayyy to thin to with
stand drinking and/or eating though. And that's one of the problems with some of the MANY other lip plumpers I've purchased and have had "bomb" on that factor. I am a coffee and tea gal & one of my tests is to see if the plumper can with stand the latter without having to constantly reapply product. Oh well...I've got OCD when it comes to lip plumpers and reapplying anyway so why should I care, lol. I did make an additional purchase while browsing Target. I purchased the Soap & Glory Motherpucker Lip Plumper in: Nude. I was a little leery about the color name on the packaging as the color doesn't look nude at all. It's a rather dark berry/brown look in the tube applicator. But I went ahead and purchased it and It's very sheer and truly a great nude shade. I'm "GHOSTLY" pale and this is why I was concerned that it wouldn't be a true nude shade. It flatter's my "ghostly" skintone perfectly. Boot's time dimension is getting a "THUMBS DOWN" from moi. So sorry! :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by silvertips

I only got this as it was free with a Boots voucher (the ones you get for spending over 15 or whatever).

On the plus side, it does seem to plump up the lips but it starts off tingling and after 5 mins it's burning. It's the vindaloo of lip glosses! I imagine if you rubbed one of those tiny chilli peppers on your lips you would have a similar effect.

Hate the smell - it's like that cinnamon gum that is popular in the States - yuk!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 3:03:00 AM More reviews by misstayva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not particularly keen on this product. It has an orangey-brown tinge to it, and a bit of shimmer. However it goes on clear and is really glossy. I don't care for this much glossiness!
It burns more than it tingles... I suppose due to the essential oils contained in it. The only plumping action I saw was how it fills out any fine lines in the lips. It doesn't actually increase the volume of the lips.
I found my HG lip plumper-- Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker. It has a numb-like tingle instead of a stinging burn like this one from Boots. If it's volume you're looking for (big, healthy, sexy lips), go for the one from Soap & Glory. You can find that one at the Boots store!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know if my lips are just sensitive or what, but this stuff certainly tingles!!! It does make my lips really full though, and its relatively inexpensive for a good line of cosmetics. I, like the others, have not used it daily so I don't know about its time-building effects, but I will update this if I decide to try it out for that reason. :) I reccommend it to you if you don't mind the tingling sensation. Its glossy quality adds that much more to its plumping effect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 6:17:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I don't usually use lip plumpers as i have quite full lips, but I had a 5 voucher from Boots and couldn't find anything else to spend it on. This gloss is a sheer-beigey colour with tiny shimmers (not noticeable on lips) and really does plump them up. Leaves lips soft, moisturised, very glossy and tingly because of the menthol in it. I don't use it everyday so I don't know whether it lives up to its claims of plump lips for up to a week if used regularly. On me the plumping is only temporary (for a couple of hours or so) but that's only because the gloss disappears after a drink or meal. Even without any plumping properties this is a lovely sheer gloss to use with l/l or l/s. I'll be repurchasing this with my next voucher.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Dee2007

This is such a nice product. It's kinda tingly and leaves a lovely gloss and just makes your lips feel nice and big and rubbery! The gloss does dry off rather quickly but unlike other glosses your hair doesn't stick to it! I find it's good to wear under lipstick once it's dried in...helps the lipstick stay.