July 29, 2014 | 2017 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Beauty Powder in Sunsparked Pearl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Found this at the local CCO in a blush trio from the holiday 2009 collection. The color and texture is fantastic on this beauty powder.

It is a light but very natural looking powder with shimmer that glides on. It has a champagne look to it and like another reviewer said, gives a beautiful candlelit glow to the skin. This is replacing my more stark white and a bit too shimmery highlighter for daytime use. It looks great on at night as well. I mixed it with some blushes and it blends very well for different shades and a slight shimmer texture.

This color only comes out in special, limited edition products from MAC so keep a lookout for it if you can't get one at a CCO. This may very well turn into my HG highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I found mine at a CCO too, while on vacation. It was $14 and in great condition. The texture is soft and smooth. I found out how to tell if the product is too old, the code is on the box and product. About a couple letters and then a number. The last number is the year made. My powder was made in 2006, but it's still good as new. The color goes great on most skin tones. It's a neutral hightlight to me, not too light or dark. It gives skin a beautiful glow. Update: I was going to buy Lorac Spotlight powder recently, and then I remembered this was in a drawer. They are almost the same shade and do have the same texture/look on skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ValJean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been searching for a highlighter without the sparkle and this fits the bill. I use this everyday from my brow down to my cheekbones and this just lights up my eyes. Scored this at CCO so I stocked up on a few. Since I use so little, I can see this lasting quite a long time. Won't have to continue the search. Unfortunately, this was a LE so I was very lucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by stephie06

i got this for real cheap at a CCO. i love this beauty powder! it imparts a nice shimmery glow over blush or on it's own. i like to wear it over my cheekbones and bridge of my nose. beautiful beautiful beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by princesslexy

I wanted to love this so much but it simply doesn't show up on my PPP (NC15) skin. It looks exactly like I have nothing on unless you scrutinise VERY closely. Luckily I got it in a swap and didn't fork over any cash for it!
EDIT: A helpful muaer advised me to layer this on with a kabuki brush to make it show up and now I love it, so I've increased it to 5 lippies! Gives a gorgeous glow on cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by evekk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. I'm a hilighter fan so hve tried many but love this MAC one bcos I can wear it daily without it appearing too shiny. It just imparts a natural glow. I wear it normally on cheekbones, bridge of nose and over blush. It gives a natural skin toned hilight on my yellow based LLL skin. I first saw it in the pics of MUAer cingels and lemmed it for ages, finally finding it on ebay as I missed it went it came out of as LE collection. The packaging is also very nice and slim so fits easily in my purse.

The only thing I wld say that it does appear to be a bit grainy - it's not as finely milled as say Becca's hilighters - but this graininess doesn;t appear at all upon application. I've already got a back up and am always on the look for more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by treecatd

If you don't like MSFs , you migh love this! It doesn't have any chuncky glitter and the colour looks just like shimpagne but not so frosty and obvious.Also looks simmilar to Belightful with out the glitter, just shimmer. Perfect with bronzer to add the natural glow. Or by itself with nice red lips. It's so versatile < i even use it with pink blushes to make them more natural and give a sunkissed look.And beauty powders are a steal considering their size.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A lovely neutral very sheer, slightly shimmery, beige-pearl face powder. I use it as a subtle highlighter and as a super-sheer, lid-brightening eyeshadow (esp. when applied wet).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Mia_8030

LE item, but so is almost every MAC product nowadays. Too bad, because this is a product that I use almost daily. Like other reviewers have said, this does not have huge chunk glitter particles, Sunsparked just gives a candlelight glow to your face. Too much can give an "oily" glow, but applied lightly as a highlighter, it is simply beautiful. I am very impressed with this product, as some MAC products are duds. It is a silky powder, and best of all it does not break me out like other MAC products. I have a back up, and both should last me a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by pink_hearts

I love this product! Im NC20, and it gives me a wonderful glow that is not shimmery, so I can put it on to work.
If they put in a puff it would be perfect.
Definitly buy!