September 21, 2014 | 1860 users online

Styling Products - KMS California - Add Volume blow dry lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff really works!!!!! Plumps up my fine shoulder length hair like crazy. The most impressive part is it adds height and volume at my crown and all over the top of my hair - and I have really long layers. It adds enough texture to my hair so I don't even have to use hairspray!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shet is good. I had been using the Oribe volumizing spray at my roots, with really very tepid results. I was supplementing with Got2Be Powderful at the roots after I was finished styling (although dry shampoo tends to leave my hair feeling dry). With the KMS I don't need to use the dry shampoo to give my lift at the roots. The KMS does it all beautifully and leaves me softness at the ends and my long layered cut. Fan. A big fan. (Although the first night, after finishing a perfect blow dry, we went to an outdoor party in humid Venice. The sea air ruined my blow out in < 30 minutes and I looked like Medusa the rest of the night. Gah,)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GoldenGlow83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best blow dry lotion I have every used! And I have tried hundreds. I have fine, long scandinavian hair, so my hair needs some volume. Altso love the fact that my hair does not get sticky or greasy. After blow drying I lighty teas with a comb and finish with KMS haitstay, and vola! Ready to go. Recommend, will always re purcase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

Great product! I pay about $16CAD, and I find that quite reasonable for a salon brand... and it lasts a long time because you don't need a lot of it to get full results! I started buying about 2 years ago, strayed a few times, but I keep coming back to it. I took off one point for the packaging because I've had the lid break on me a few times from dropping it. Not a huge deal, but it's not very strong plastic and it sucks when you break it because the lid is actually on the bottom so depending on where the lid breaks, you have to be cautions to not stand it back up the way it's intended, or the product will leak all over the place... and it's happened to me! lol Also, I travel for my job so I have to pack my products up a lot... so ya, when the lid breaks, packing is kind of a crappy situation. I usually end up pouring some of it into another bottle.

But, at the end of the day, it's a great price, lasts a long time, has excellent results.... and i will continue to repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I have very fine, thin hair and this is my favorite blow-dry lotion. It stays manageable during the entire blow-dry session without becoming sticky and stiff, it builds body that lasts overnight, it is weightless and leaves my hair nice and shiny. The ocean scent is divine. The price is also pretty reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 9:06:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I purchased this product at the urging of the sales associate who told me a lot of stylists use this on their clients. She said it would be a good adjunct to the KMS Hair Play paste that I use on my longish pixie cut. My hair has good density but is very fine and I need volume and softness (my hair is also bleached so is porous) without weighing my hair down. Normally by the end of the day my hair is flat, not so with this and the Hair Play. It has a clear, watery gel constency and I need about the size of a dime. Bottle is a good design as it sits on it's cap so you don't end up having trouble dispensing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is part of the new line-up of KMS products. I got a free sample of this when I went to Mercedes Australian Fashion Week last weekend and have used it a few times in the past week with success.

Although this doesn't add lots of volume to my fine hair I like that it's not packed with silicones and it left my hair feeling very soft and frizz-free. It definitely helped with blow-drying and flat ironing. I will purchase when my sample tube runs out.