April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Concealers - Inglot - Liquid concealer 21

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just counted and I have 18 different concealers for my undereye dark circles. Drugstore to high end products. All rated over 4.0 on MUA. Out of all of them, this concealer is the best. The color blends perfectly and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lillygremlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer!

I have very dark/purple circles under my eyes. Most other concealers dry out and make me look like i have lines. Even with a base.

This one is great. Its so soft and silky, and you do not have to rub it in. it absorbs very quickly (about 15 seconds). And it has a matte, even texture when dry.

Will probably keep buying this FOREVER!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

I am raving about Inglot and I won't stop till I get a dowser of a product! So far, I haven't bought anything I didn't like! I was searching for a concealer to help mask my dark brown post-acne marks and I've heard of using the green coloured ones. I told the M/A my problem and she pointed out to this liquid concealer in #21, a pinky based concealer. mmmmm..I thought..last time I went there, the M/A recommended the green one. She stated that the pink based concealers work better at hiding brown spots. I doubted hsr so I told her camoflage my hideous acne marks that were located on one side of my face near my jawline. She removed my m/u and applied the concealer, then applied a powder over it. To my surprise, I looked at the mirror and they were near vanished! I looked near flawless. This stuff is awsome. I have nc30-35,yellow,medium , Filipino, not tanned skin and this went on a little lighter than my skin but it concealed the brown spots. This has a nice semi-thick consistencey that is pigmented so it can be layered. I am soo hooked on this line I've been going every paycheck. Yikes!