December 21, 2014 | 1722 users online

Skincare - Body - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Hand Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

I got this as a gift a few months ago and I have to say it was love at first whiff. It smells absolutely heavenly. I usually don't like the smell of lemons but it smells very sweet and delicious! But the smell is not the main selling point people concentrate on when buying a hand lotion; how effective it it. I have to say, my hand has never been softer! I love this stuff! I will definitely buy another one when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by seasplash

Very nice hand cream! Makes my hands unbelievably soft and velvety smooth the effect lasts for days after use. I have a small tube of it that I received during holidays and will definitely purchase a full-size. I love the smell...very lemony and fresh, though it does go away after a while. This cream contains lemon oil which fights discolorations so if you have age spots on your hands this will help even them out -- an all-around hand treatment indeed.
I highly recommend it. I also use Aveda hand cream, but i have to admit that I like this one better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by mam311

I love this stuff! It's strong lemon smell is a bit much for some, but it wears off quickly. It moisturizes really well, better than a lot of other hand lotions I've tried. I will say it's a little exspensive, I had a gift card for B&BW, and wanted to use it up, so I paid $16.00! I would wait for a sale before I buy this again, but it's definately one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by blueisland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This hand cream smells great (like lemon candy) and the scent disappears within an hour, which is good for people who don't want all these conflicting scents on their body, though I really enjoy the scent while it lasts.
It is kind of expensive for a lotion (especially because I bought the 1 oz size.. this cost $6), but BBW always has sales so I'm pretty sure you would be able to eventually get this at a great deal.
I'm looking forward to trying the body cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 7:13:00 AM More reviews by princessw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this has a nice lemony smell which reminds me of lemon pie. the consistency is thick enough and moisturises my hands wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

first off, i got this on sale for half off...its originally $16 and for how small it is, i really cant see myself buying it without it being on sale...indeed it is great, but that much for a 3oz tube is pretty silly if you ask me. hit the sales for it! love this hand lotion! the smell is amazing-fresh lemons, and since theres no added fragrance, there is no plastic'y lemon scent...just fresh, juicy lemons! the consistency is just perfect in my opinion, not too thin and not thick like a cream. smooths on nicely, leaving hands soft and lightly scented like lemons-very fresh. great product to leave on the bathroom sink after handwashing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cincin090

I think my hands are just really dry because this does nothing for me. After putting it on my hands still feel dry. I like the scent though, but my hands are still flaky after using it. I suppose it might better after I go back to Texas. However, it is very lightweight and non-sticky which I suppose is a plus factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by berned_you

BEST HAND CREAM EVER! Great moisturizer and is miraculously non-sticky. Super for MN winters. Great fresh, non-artificial frangrance scent, decent price. Me and my hubby are just wowed by this cream. It's an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I'm YET to buy this product. I tried some at Bath & Body works on a Monday, throughout the week I didn't moisturize my hands at all, and the lemon hand treatment lasted until Saturday. I have eczema but it's mild, but since it's winter my hands get cracked FAST if i don't moisturize. i'm definately buying this when i go back. it is REALLY lemon-y, but it's worth the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wonderful stuff! i love lemon anything so this would be a winner with me even if it was a sub par product, but it is great! this is one of the few moisturizers i have found to get the job done right during both the winter and summer. not too heavy and sticky for winter but it still delivers long lasting hydration in the winter.
i love love the lemon scent. so refreshingnin the summer and perfect during the winter to remind you of warm sunny days. A+++