November 26, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - fast forward eyeshadow stick in screenplay

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2007 1:46:00 PM More reviews by goldendoll

Honestly, this broke the first time I used it... It's too soft to use as a stick. Plus the colors aren't very pigmented. I have 6 of these, as I had an auto delivery kit from QVC. I'm not sure why anyone would want an eyeshadow stick, but I basically got the kit for the softlights, and the gloss. I never use these, so I will probably give them away to someone who will... I usually like the smashbox eyeshadow, just not in this form...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2006 9:31:00 AM More reviews by juli086

i got this product as i like smashbox lip gloss and other eyeshadows but i was very dissapointed in this product. it is a orange/peach and it goes on soft but it did not suit my complexion of very dark brown hair and eyes. also i twisted the stick up and then again and it does not go back down so i then applied another layer and it just snapped off so i used it twice and had to throw away as there was not any left. so be very careful with the stick else it is an expensive error.
from the latest tsv you're live in 5.