November 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Cleansers - Boscia - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by inbetweendays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail for sure. This is a great oil cleanser and I love that you can use it dry. I pump 1 or 2 pumps into my dry hands and massage all over my face. It removes every bit of eye makeup including stubborn mascara (I don't use waterproof mascara, though, so I'm not sure if it would be able to take wp off easily). It rinses so clean and does not sting my eyes. I have not experienced any breakouts or clogged pores from this product. I previously used MAC cleanse off oil which I also like very much but I prefer Boscia because I can use it dry. Also, the Boscia is a slightly better value ($28 for 5 oz whereas MAC is $30 for 5 oz, the last time I checked). I have very dry skin and this cleanser leaves no residue, is not drying, and has no synthetic fragrances. A bit pricey but you can easily get away with just 1 or 2 pumps for your entire face if you massage well.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

The consistantcy of the oil is slightly thick like olive oil.I felt it left a slight oily residue and was not strong enough to get ride of waterproof makeup, longwear foundation or sunscreen. You really have to work the cleansing in to get any makeup off. If you put layers of skincare than full face of makeup Its not deep cleaning enough to clean everything out of your pores. I had to really scrub with a face towel to get the residue off which irritated my skin. I notice after a couple uses my face started to get tiny bumps under the skin, pores clogged and my slight redness become worse. Double cleansing with another cleanser after did not help it made it even more irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by bwynn

I have been using this product for about a week now and my cystic acne is almost gone. When I switched from powder foundation to liquid foundation about 3 years ago, I became plagued with constant cystic acne mainly on my chin. I have been battling with my skin for the past three years, and this oil cleanser is the ultimate weapon. I wish I had known about it three years ago! It is very gentle on my face and actually feels really good on the skin. I do follow up with the boscia clear complexion cleanser because I don't really like the thought of oil sitting on my face. Swear by this product now and will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by NorahLillian

Love this product! The only reason I did not give it a perfect score is that it is somewhat expensive for the amount of product you get (considering I need a couple pumps to get all the make up off). It does a great job getting all my make up off and does not make me break out or dry out my skin like many other make up removers I've tried. Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gets rid of everything, including stubborn gel liner and waterproof mascara. I use a pump and a little more and massage it into my skin for about 30 seconds to a minute, spending half of that time on my eyes, and then I rinse. It rinses without any oily residue left behind. When I first began to use it, I only used this without a regular cleanser afterwards and I still felt like it left my skin without any makeup residue whatsoever. It smells like mint, but also like new plastic. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by stefandomen

Just awesome. Non comedogenic, so easy. Rub in 2-3 pumps on dry skin and then rinse off. ALL of your makeup will go down the drain and your skin will feel great. Be advised if you wear contacts keep your eyes closed the entire time, until you are sure you are finished rinsing. It doesn't sting at all but will leave a residue on lenses, but all you have to do is take lens out and use some regular solution to wipe off and put lens back in. Just an extra step to avoid, but not a big deal at all with the awesomeness of this cleanser. HG all the way. And if it seems expensive, a little goes a long way. I use it every night and have 1/2 bottle left after 3 months. And peace of mind that I am clean, makeup free, and not causing any kind of break outs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Ma

Broke me out after one try. Also it didn't feel like it was washing off clean. Used it at night to take off my minimal make up, then followed with my usual foaming cleanser and usual skincare. Woke up with tiny whiteheads all over my face!!! Highly recommend getting a sample to try first...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

this stuff is amazing, it doesn't break me out and takes off all the makeup, the only makeup remover oil i can use without breaking me out, its so good, just one pump removes all my makeup, i first massage this all over my dry skin without water then add extra water and it becomes a milky consistency and then go in with my cleanser and cleanse my skin, gets every inch of makeup off, mascara, eye makeup, eyeliner and foundation. AMAZING. FOREVER REPURCHASE ONCE IM OUT OF MY WIPES!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jg7251

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product as I've heard great things about cleansing oils but I broke out quite a bit after using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it, this is a nice product. However... I don't feel like it removes all of my makeup with 2 pumps. I have to go into the 3 pumps territory when with my MAC cleanse-off it was much less and it lasted longer. I purchased it at the suggestion of a sales associate in Sephora and I've been enjoying it, it's just that I end up following up it with some cleanse off wipes to get the hard-to-get liner out of my eye area. I'm 3/4 done with the bottle but I don't see myself falling in love with it. It's a nice product and I will finish it perhaps it's really great for someone who doesn't do heavy makeup.