Orly Pointe Blanche

4.5

on 7/22/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love Orly but was not impressed. I found the texture of this polish to be very gluey and Sticky and did not find the brush to be that much thinner than a normal brush. I tried doing a French last night and ended up taking all it off. Maybe if I use a little polish thinner that will help. I'm not sure if I just got an old bottle or if all of them are like this but I will sadly not repurchase.

on 6/7/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

It is very easy to create a french tip with this product. The precision tip works very well. I love it! Will never buy another brand!

on 7/12/2006 9:18:00 PM

I agree with absolutely everything the previous reviewer (emalc) has said; the smaller brush really helps you achieve a fine, thin, smooth line (unlike regular polishes, where I always end up glopping it all over). This also supposedly has a built-in base coat to keep it from chipping as readily. The color is a stark, bright white, which looks good with more opaque sheers, but I also wish this came in a more off-white color, because I prefer that color tip paired with sheerer polishes.

on 5/5/2006 5:03:00 PM

Pointe Blanche's nail brush is fabulous for french manicures. It is much thinner and flatter than a regular polish brush, so it makes free-handing the white tip easier. It works better than the thin brushes for nail art striping, because it is slightly wider and holds a more appropriate amount of polish. The only "iffy" thing about Pointe Blanche is that it is a stark white - I would say it is probably an exact match for OPI Alpine Snow. I would LOVE if Orly would come out with a less in-your-face white for tips, more of an American mani color. Overall though, a good buy, and one that made me swap away my Alpine Snow for good!

Popular Polishes