Aveeno Skin Brightening Cleanser

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have pale skin already, but I love this so much. I've re-purchased it several times. It really does help to even skin tone a lot! At least it did for me, and I have terrible skin. It's perfect as a make-up remover too. I'm just happy it does what it promises on the bottle, and it doesn't break me out! There are so many cleansers that I just cannot use without my skin going completely nuts.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There's not much I can say about this product. It does the job of removing makeup and cleansing the skin, but I didn't really notice any significant brightening or tone improvements. It is gentle on the skin and not overly drying. It's not bad, but nothing special either. I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase it.

on 9/5/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had run out of my Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser, and my aunt gave me this to try out instead of buying a new one. It is a very gentle cleanser that would be great for everyday use in some people-just not me. This product caused me to break out after only 3 days of use. My skin is oily and I haven't had a breakout all summer until I tried this product. Will definitely not re-purchase.

on 5/13/2014 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Seems very good, I use AVEENO creams, never knew they had a whoel range of products!

on 5/13/2014 4:14:00 AM

This product has been great for my skin for the past 1.5 years or so (maybe longer), but I switch it up from time to time because I don't want my skin getting too used to it, resulting in it being ineffective. This cleanser has also helped with my skin so much! From clearing my pimples to brightening my skin. It's micro-beads are very gentle on the skin to use daily, and it doesn't strip so much moisture from my skin like other products I've used. It also smooths out my skin's surface. However I can't seem to get rid of the tan on my forehead, but it has lightened it! Another great thing about this is it doesn't break me out, unless it's my time of the month but I don't think anything can prevent that.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This cleanser (have not tried the scrub) is amazing! This is the first time in over a year that I can almost go makeup free. I've always had a few acne marks that never seemed to go away, but finally they have. So happy! The only thing I don't like is the pump on the bottle. You have to tip it sideways to get the product in your hands, otherwise it will just drip down the bottle.

on 4/10/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Positively Radiant Cleanser (not Scrub):
First cleanser I ever used religiously, although I don't anymore I still love it. Back when I used it every day, it nearly eliminated all redness on my face after about 3 weeks, I think it was the soy. It's a very gentle cleanser, great for sensitive skin. I only don't use it anymore because I am wearing makeup more often and so I want a cleanser that is more powerful at really getting my skin clean, where this one doesn't sud much at all. Even though it is not a very pore-purging cleanser and the brightening effects are more likely to occur with constant use than in rotation, I still love to have this around when my skin is feeling dry or irritated for any reason. On my fourth bottle, will always repurchase.

on 4/8/2013 9:20:00 PM

I really enjoyed this scrub, it reminds me a lot of the neutrogena naturals on. Has a very light and almost floral fragrance. It has very fine beads and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I didn't notice any difference in skin brightening but was super happy that it didn't irritate or leave my sensitive skin red.

on 11/12/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For my skin I find it works well. It makes my skin smooth and gets rid of the pimples on my forehead. It does not give a deep clean that unclogs your pores however.

on 10/28/2012 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser, NOT scrub. I was using the scrub for about a year, so I decided to purchase the regular cleanser as well. This was not what I expected, there are subtle shimmers in this cleanser! I was very disappointed, especially since I tried it in the morning and had to put on my contacts right afterwards hoping the shimmers wouldn't irritate my eye.