November 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - Grapefruit Blast

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by taylorstone7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! not too sticky and very shiny and sparkly! nice sheer pink color and AWESOME SMELL! not too strong and not too faint. I WOULD RECOMMEND.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

Another one of my favorites. Nice glossy color without a red light district vibe on my lips.

I love the scent and color. Some of the other flavors, I've noticed, have a scent but no flavor. This one is great!

Get it now while it's on sale. 2 for $1.75

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this lipgloss smells great. it has nice sparkles and shimmer. however it is very sticky and i think lipglosses at bath and body works are a lot better. i have two of these and i barely use them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love lip gloss. I have about 18 different ones that I rotate around but when I received this one as a gift from a friend I knew I'd found my favorite!

Smells good, tastes good, looks good. Not too sparkly, it just makes my lips look very fresh and healthy. There's a slight hint of pink but nothing too outlandish. This gloss is perfect for people like me who spend time working under fluorescent office lights...the consistency and color of it are completely non-offensive and even flattering under less than ideal lighting conditions.

It's love!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Katers915

These lip glosses are very popular, and come in a variety of colors and scents. The scents are wonderful, but that is where it ends. The colors all look the same, and the gloss is way too sticky. I believe most people purchase this product, solely because of the name.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: clear with some sparkles

Pros: long-lasting, moisturizing

Cons: sticky

I loooove the way this stuff smells. It does smell like Fruity Pebbles, like other reviewers have mentioned. I like pairing this with my lipsticks.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Seashorechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yummy, Shear and Sparkly. Very light like a clear, but with a tad bit o' color. My BF loves the taste and so do I.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

As far as glosses go, this is nothing special. It has a pink tint in the tube and tiny silver shimmer particles. It goes on mostly clear and a bit sticky. HOWEVER, if you a fan of fruit-flavored l/g, this is for you! It smells so amazing, like sugared grapefruit gummy candy and tastes really sweet and yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by alicia2kate

I love the BR lipglosses in general. This one is a little less purple and more sheer than Cupquake. Grapefruit Blast smells great, is sparkly, sheer, and just what I look for in a lipgloss. I don't feel that it is too sticky, but it is sticky in comparison to a lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I never really liked these lip glosses as I thought they were very average and sticky. But I was recently at VS, and was trying to get the new Beauty Rush Pool Party Lip Butter SPF15, when the SA told me that they were buy 6 for $25, get one free, so that was 7 lip glosses for $25 and I caved. I chose this one because of the name, the scent, and the shade. This one is a light magenta-violet shade with shimmer, but applies essentially clear with some shimmer. The flavor is exactly like grapefruit and I love it. And the stickiness, well, it IS somewhat sticky, but not so much that I can't deal, and now, I actually want to try a few more flavors other than the 7 I got. Teehee!