Revlon Vital Radiance Soft Dimension Powder Shadow - Desert Dunes

on 11/3/2006 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received a sample of this, and loved it. The colors are soft, muted, and almost impossible to overapply. They look darker in the pan, but look very clean and sheer when applied. My eye area is brightened up considerably when wearing these shadows. There's a very little bit of shimmer; not enough to offend my Bobbi Brown sensibilities. The one things I detest is the packaging--it looks very cheap for the cost. Also, it's not done well, as there's a lot of space between the pans and the cover, and the applicator will roll around on top of the pans no matter what you do. I threw the applicator out, as I use brushes, but beware to those who use the provided sponge applicator!

on 5/5/2006 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased the "Desert Dunes" trio for a friend, based on the Vital Radiance web site recommendation. She has strawberry blonde hair, a golden skin tone, and blue-green eyes. The trio consists of two neutral brown tones with a peach highlighter. She loved the shadow and I finally had a chance to see it on her. Wow! Her blue eyes stand out now, instead of her eye shadow. She looks both more sophisicated and younger at the same time. I couldn't believe the difference. She went out on her own and bought the Vital Radiance eyeliner in "Soft Brown" and mascara in "Brown-Black" and loves those too.

Popular Eye Shadows