August 30, 2014 | 1809 users online

Bronzers - Inglot - Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

once opened you'll find that there is half of the container full of pressed powder. Having such a large contained for such a small amount of product seems pretty cheap.
The powder itself goes on silky smooth and is highly pigmented. It's pretty much the colour matte should have made their Studio Fix range, true to life instead of greyish tinted. unfortunately though I loved how it felt on and didn't dry out my skin it make my face feel as if there were things crawling on it (allergic reaction) and every time I wore it I got a zit. I also had to use eye drops when I wore it. I wish it worked for me as the shades are really strong, but it doesn't.
UPDATE4 months. I've been using this on occasion and the reactions have gotten worse. I new use eye drops BUT yesterday my whole forehead, chin, cheeks and pretty much everywhere exploded in spots that had thick white pus in them so I have to stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by razanehanna

Absolutely love it. Doesn't dry out my skin, didn't cause me any breakouts and gives a great finish. I like to use with a brush instead of the sponge and it's very affordable. Doesn't dry out my skin, and gives a great finish but looks completely natural. Absolutely love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Fleur88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently using my second Inglot AMC bronzing powder in the shade # 73. I am quite fair NC 15/20 in mac. and i find this bronzer to be perfect for contouring. It does contain the slightest bit of shimmer but it is not overbearing and makes my dry skin look brighter. I really recommend trying this bronzer I like it better than benefit's hoola bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Magdusia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Inglot AMC pressed powder is amazing! Apparently it doesn't contain talc, which is probably why it doesn't dry out my skin. Yet, it mattifies wonderfully. I try to stock up on Inglot products when I'm visiting Poland, but their quality still justifies the (relatively high) oversees prices for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by yidazhou

BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON MY PURCHASE: Inglot has the most AMAZING eyeshadows, with so much pigment, but I was doubted about face products of theirs because they also sold nail polishes, and even though their nail polishes were amazing, I was thinking on how a store can't be perfect, and expecting the face products would be some what disgusting, but I was shocked on how amazing they are! I needed a compact powder, because I'm travelling, and I'm not fond of having liquid foundation, as I have relvon colorstay, and it is hard to remove revlon's colorstay out of the bottle, on the aeroplane, so, I was just walking past the face products and asking the makeup artist to test on my skin. Even when I was wearing loose minderal powder, with a tint, it changed the whole way my skin looked.

TEXTURE AND FEELING ON SKIN: It is a silking satin feeling, and your skin is breathable, making it light weight. Even though it is pressed powder, you only need a small amount, and it covers you face, making it look flawless. It's very silky, and I'm LOVING!

PROS AND CONS:
The pros to Inglot's AMC pressed powder was that it was silky, and was really pigmented, just like the eyeshadows. Also, was lightweight on skin and felt you weren't wearing makeup even though your skin was flawless because it covered flaws and scars really well.

CONS: It is known by numbers and not names, such as I have fresh beige in relvon's colorstay, but in Inglot, I have 51, I think. There is a solution of that problem, if you want to buy something, in the same shade, but you can't find what it is, is that you sign up to this listing thing Inglot has, which is like, a record list, where they mark your name and a bit of personal info, such as your mobile number and your suburb, and they record what shade you buy and what you buy, so, if you don't remember what shade of foundation you bought, you can actually get the sales person to tell you want you bought a few months back. So, technially, it's not really a con.

RECOMMENDATIONS: I would recommend this to anyone who is travelling and carrying around foundation all the time, or just likes to have a compact with them, as it has a mirror, and it is compact, with a somewhat sleek design. It's great coverage, and hides everything while being breathable and lightweight. I am so going to buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by xxpuppetxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

IVE BEEN ALWAYS ON THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT EXOTIC TAN LOOK,AND ALL MY FRIENDS KNOW THIS AS WELL,SO WHEN I WENT TO THE INGLOT STORE,THE LADY TRIED THIS ON ME,AND MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THATS THE PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ME HAVE THAT LOOK,I IMMEDIATELY PURCHASED IT,I SAW I WAS TANNED,WITHOUT BEING ORANGE,IT DIDNT LOOK CAKEY,OR TOO MUCH SHIMMER,
I USE IT ALMOST EVERYDAY,IVE HAD IT SINCE AUGUST,AND ITS STILL MORE THAN HALF FULL.
THE BEST BRONZER EVER
(IVE TRIED MAC,AND THAT MADE ME LOOK ORANGE)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

This a new line from Poland first to arrive in North America! It's first store opened in Montreal! I'm soo addicted to this new line since it has a wide range of colours and products! I might add, it's great quality and relatively affordable. I wanted a bronzer for an everyday,no fuss look and the M/A pointed to a a variery of compacts. Some with shimmer and some without,from pale yellow to caramel shades. I was confused since there were so many but she explained that there was a group for more coverage and another with light coverage. I chose a matte caramel shade pressed powder and it gave me a nice glow that didn't turn orange. It looked natural and sunkissed. I loved my Cargo bronzer but this one replaces it due to convenient packaging, cheaper and not as shimmery.The compact is slim and round with a mirror and a sponge. It's black plastic with the white logo on top. It does feel a little flimsy but product wise, I love it!