American Crew Daily Moisturizing Shampoo

3.9

on 6/28/2013 12:33:00 AM

This shampoo is definitely only for men. I watched a girl on YouTube recommend this shampoo if your hair seems oily. So I bought the bottle and gave it a try. The worst part is that it didn't lather my hair at all. 0%. I have long hair and I had to use third of the bottle trying to make my hair seem clean. After shower my hair felt brittle and my hair fell out. I gave it my dad and never will I use it again.

on 4/10/2012 4:16:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. First of  all it's really gentle on the scalp and hair. It can be used every day and leaves my hair in perfect conditions.  American Crew is really TOP NOTCH.

on 6/18/2008 2:28:00 PM

A shampoo for men, smells OK but not to say woow...
In my opinion a shampoo for men that offers nothing special.
It cleans well and make my hair shiny. Average shampoo.

on 7/31/2007 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like American crew, has some of the best shampoos for my hair and scalp. Many schampoos give a ichy feeling on my scalp but this doesn't do that. I use this daily and doesn't dry out my hair/scalp. The Revitalize is still my favorite.

on 3/28/2007 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my husband uses this one for 3 years know, he has dry curly hair and he loves it. its very mild to the skin. for my hair its not good ;-). great.

on 8/27/2006 7:59:00 AM

The shampoo is great for male hair, you must be careful though, it realy foams up a lot, if you use too much your hair will feel not quite right, be too frizzy and feel "ick".. So just a little bit, and away you go, rub it in.

I have fairly thick very curly hair that I straighten every day, and I have to say I have to straighten it just a bit more after using american crew shampoo, but only a little bit more, then it's back to looking great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My husband got this at the salon he goes to-He has used all the products I have, from Redken, Kerastase, KMS, and the list goes on-

They used this on his hair at the Aveda salon and he had to know what shampoo and conditioner they used on him b/c he liked the way his hair felt and the smell-
It was Daily Moisturizing Shampoo from American Crew-

After he got I decided to try it, I was currently using Kersastase Oleo Relax shampoo and Oleo Relax in the Pot conditioner-

I must say this cleaned my hair, didn't dry it and it is really good, and cheap-

I picked up some more today at Ulta, I think it's $7.95-