July 25, 2014 | 1917 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Juice Organics - Revitalizing Eye Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is for the reformulated version with the way better pump.

This is SOO much better than the old version. This is NOT like glue. The old one was white in colour and this is orange with a lighter consistency. Doesn't peel. Smells better. Better in general. I luckily got it for $5CAN because apparantly they're repackaging. I am much more impressed with this formulation.

I guess its confusing because its a newer product and so has undergone formulation changes and reviews are for both, as the old version is still being sold.

5/5.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by 1prettygirl

I completely agree with other reviewer that the pump on this thing is crap! I was so frustrated and eventually I unscrewed the cap and just stick my pinky in there to get the product that way. The product itself is alright, nothing special. I do notice that this eye cream does not make my eyes puffy when I wake up in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by princessofthelillies

I'm a real novice to eye creams/serums/whatevers. I've never really thought about wrinkles, but I want to keep them away later in life. So, I decided to try this stuff. Even though it has a Vitamin C base, I'm not so convinced on its anti-aging properties. They say that it helps because it moisturizes the skin and the Vitamin C helps the skin stay supple. I'm sorry, I think any regular cream helps it stay supple. Mostly this is Vitamin C to improve under-eye circles, tiredness, etc. I find my DHC eye bright does much better, but the downside is that Eyebright is $20 for a tiny tube. If you're looking for anti-aging eye cream, don't bother with this. It's alright for under-eye circles, actually one of the most reasonably priced natural ones out there. However, I absolutely detest the bottle/despenser on this bottle. It actually physically frustrates me. You push down on it, and nothing comes out. Push again, nothing comes out. Push again, and more comes out that you can use in two days. You really have to get the hang of this applicator. I finally did, and it makes the product a lot more tolerable.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Mentalelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hmmm same result as the last reviewer, this eye treatment acts like the liquidy white glue everyone used as a kid. You know the one you put all over your hand and wait till it dryed then pealed it off because it looked as if you were pealing your own skin? You get the idea. I didn't notice it help my dark circles but thats because the glue texture was bugging me since day 3. So i stopped using it. Me not knowing what to do with this treatment just thought i should use it on my body, specifically my boobs. And let me tell you, IT IS A FABULOUS BOOB TREATMENT. I had just went out today to get my second bottle. 2 pumps and rub it in your hand then transfer it to your chest by rubbing and then patting. It could be wishful thinking, but everytime i use it on my chest it makes them look shapely-er. $15 dollars for a little bottle of boob treatment, it's a okay price. The glue effect dosn't happen when i put it on the chest because i spread them out more before it can ball up. The packaging is ok...sometimes you can't get any out, and sometimes it shoots out everywhere. I would buy again and again and again. [edit] 3 stars because bought one with a non working base

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a great product for the price! I was tired of laying out $50+ for eye cremes, so I picked this up on a whim. It was on sale at CVS for $12.00. I've been using it for two weeks and I have noticed a definite reduction in my undereye circles. It is not greasy and sinks right in. Also, it does not cause bumps in my eye area, as other cremes have done. My only complaint is the dispenser. Even though it's a great size and a sanitary pump-style, you can't really control how much comes out with each pump and it dispenses WAY TOO MUCH product. EDIT: after using this for a week or so, it started to turn white and pasty and flake in my eye area. TRASH!