February 1, 2015 | 1089 users online

Toners - LUSH - Breath of Fresh Air

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 4:54:00 AM More reviews by candystar11

This is an inexpensive natural toner which I find works wonders for my combination skin. It takes away oiliness without drying out my skin. I prefer this to LUSH's Tea Tree Water toner. This is a very refreshing toner and I use it daily. This is a lovely product and I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jjquan

I really like this product as a "Re-freshner" - especially when I'm going somewhere hot and just need a little spritz to reawaken my skin. I use it as part of my routine after work when I get home. I take off my make up and spritz a few pumps on my face and I'm good until I go take a shower. It keeps my skin refreshed and almost clean. It has yet to dry out my skin, but then again, I also have fairly oily skin. This product does not add oily or make my skin oily. Like I said before, I also take a travel version with me on my travels (as I usually don't wear make up when travelling) and usually spritz when I'm "dewing" a little too much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm trying all the toners by Lush to see which one I like the most. This one smells much better than the tea trea one but does a similar job of dirt removal from my t-zone. Going to try Eau Roma next. Fair price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

I love this, its the first time I have tried it and ive had it a little over a month and I see a difference, my skin looks glowing and it doesn't make the skin feel tight its really nice and moisturizing

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this after I found I really loved Lush's Tea Tree Water and thought I'd try a toner more suited to every day use. I really love the scent and my skin always felt refreshed after use but I think this was responsible for some irritation.

After a few weeks of use, my skin broke out in an itchy rash with some dry patches around my mouth, chin and jaw. I can't be 100% positive it was this that caused it as my skin has been having these reactions often lately but the ingredients list is a little worrying. I'm not sure why a toner needs fragrance and parabens when everyone knows they work a lot better without these known irritants.

The price wasn't too bad considering Lush's usual prices and the packaging is the standard black Lush packaging, which I really like.

Now that my skin is back to normal I will give it another go to check if it was in fact this that was causing the irritation. I'm wondering if spraying it onto the face would be less likely to cause itchiness, as opposed to spraying it on a cotton pad and rubbing it onto the face like I usually do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by honpos

I've been breaking out horribly for the past six months or so and have tried multiple toners that were marketed towards acne prevention/elimination but they just stung and didn't do anything at all. I decided to try this out after hearing some positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and holy crap my skin hasn't looked this nice in months. I still have discoloration from the where the acne was, but the bumps definitely lessened!

I have allergic rhinitis and most, if not all, perfume-y scents trigger my allergies. Thankfully, this product did not. I spray the product on my face and spray once on a cotton pad, then wipe my face with the pad. I use the product twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

I bought the smaller battle and it's going strong for two months, it's nearly running out though. I think I'll probably try out the tea tree toner after this but will definitely repurchase this one if the tea tree toner doesn't perform better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

This is nice and refreshing, but it doesn't feel like it does much for my skin. I think I'll save it and use it to cool my face during summer. Nice product but I wouldn't rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Sonjavidas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I went to lush to pick up the tea tree water and accidentally picked this up because I didn't read what product it was on the packaging (lol). I've only had it for a week, and so far I think it's ok. It hasn't really done anything to my skin at all tho. I don't like the smell at all and the spritz is really harsh. It does refresh the skin and it hast caused any breakouts so far. I wouldn't really recommend this product, and I think it's a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by peachhsorbet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of lush products and this was a let down. I don't feel like it DOES anything, and usually with lush products, they have so sort of effect on your skin.
I used to use it after ultrabland and in the morning when i wake up. It seriously made zero difference.