April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Toners - LUSH - Breath of Fresh Air

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never used a toner before and had to really research to make sure I even needed one. After all my info collecting I figured it couldn't hurt and selected this guy to try out. I did something risky and completely overhauled my entire skincare regimen all at once and hoped it wouldn't freak out my sensitive skin. I picked up the aqua marina cleanser, this toner and Josie maran light argan oil. I have sensitive normal skin with a crazy oily t zone and forehead, redness, and black head city on my nose, with a once a month break out. And now after a month and a half of my new products I feel like I can safely say my skin is pretty much perfect. And I have this to thank. This didn't dry me out and to me this doesn't have any perfume-y sent, to me it smells like witch hazel and something else kinda herby. I must have got a good nozzle because no laser beams here. All in all I think it's a lovely toner you should give a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I was browsing in Lush(I am not a fan) and an SA saw me looking at this and offered me a sample. I know I am in the minority here but this is truly awful. It is full of volatile irritating fragrant oils.It may be alcohol free but with these added irritants it's not worth it.It smells like perfume. This is not skin care and certainly not for the face.This toner is one to avoid.I'd rather skip toner altogether than use this.Over time toners like this are damaging, and unfortunately most of Lush toners are just as bad. This will do skin no favours at all.This is one to steer well clear of.Trust me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the formula and the smell. The ingredents are so simple and no alcohol. It feels good on my skin. Doesnt dry it out and no weird film left behind. I use this for refreshing and getting rid of an over powdered/cakey face. I hate the spray nozzle! Its like a laser blasting at my face!!! Even when I hold it far away! I can take out an eye!! It best to put this in another container with a finer mist. The bottle is not pretty anyways. I will not buy again since im sure there are also good toners/refreshers out there without the laser nozzle for more or less the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a great, effective toner. my skin has never looked clearer until i incorporated this into my skin care regimen.

while my skin is not sensitive, i find a lot of toners to be really harsh. i originally went into LUSH to get the tea tree toner, but i was told by a sales representative that this would be more appropriate for my skin type. (normal with some oily spots) she said that tea tree would be too harsh for me, and she was right! this toner does a great job at calming my skin down and leaving it refreshed and feeling clean. a must have.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is nice and fresh on the skin, just as if you sprayed water on your face ;0)
I say save your money fr something with ingredients that actually do something for your skin.
Like water in a spray bottle you can add your own essential oil fragrances if you want.
I love chamomile and lavender or vanilla. I sometime make my own with vit. c to lighten marks and add anti aging benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

BEST TONER EVER

Breath of Fresh Air completely revitalises my dry, rosacea prone skin. The ingredient combination (aloe, seaweed and fresh sea water) work beautifully together, both softening and rehydrating the face. Even the scent reminds me of standing by the ocean,waves slapping against the rocks, spraying some sea water across my face, giving a refreshing and cool feeling.

Also, if I get sunburnt (Not that we are blessed with warm weather in Ireland!!), breath fresh of breath air left in the fridge works soothing wonders!

My only negative with this product, is the spray mechanism is far too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by sheenza

Really really happy that I finally found a toner that will not break me out and is my skin's friend.

The first time I used this toner was exactly a year ago and I thought it would probably be the same result as every other toner that I have used... Thank God it exceeded my expectations and everyone has noticed that my skin is really good compared to before. I used to have breakouts after breakouts.... This was the first LUSH product I bought and my LUSH love branched out from this product.

It's cheap (compared to it's niche market competitors aka Body Shop)
It lasts a long time (I've purchased 3 big bottles of this since I initially used it)
Smells great
Vegan! Which means it's not loaded with unnatural and unfamiliar ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Ronnieee

I bought this product after seeing many positive reviews, and I got the big size because the store ran out of the smaller one. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I do not regret my purchase at all. Prior to using this product, my skin went though a terrible breakout phase. It could be that I am just in a non-break out phase now, but my skin has been much calmer since I started using this product, and there is yet of any more serious break outs in sight. I will continue using this product for now and if my skins continues to be calm as it is now, I am very likely to repurchase after finishing my current bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by SaraNogueiraSanchez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. It balances my skin, ending my combo oily/dry problems. Now my skin is smooth, hydrated and healthy.
And the best part is the fragrance. Roses and Rosemary to make anyone feel like a princess, without having to pay that much.
Try it! It is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by indiarosebird

BEST TONER.

I have the ultimate combination skin of very sensitive, sometimes dry and prone to eczema, yet sometimes have an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts or pimples.

I have switched my facial routine to Lush and its the best thing Ive ever done. Ive found something to combat all areas of my skin problems.

Using this as a toner after using the charcoal face cleanser (coalface), i just spray a bit on cotton wool and wipe it over my face and let it sink in before I use my moisturiser. Love that its in a spray bottle, very hygienic.

First time I used this= AMAZING. It contains the BEST ingredients for sensitive/problem skin such as aloe vera, seaweed and salt water. My skin felt so so soft the morning after I first used this and it only got better. It wipes away excess dirt and oil and tightens pores and and pimples or blemishes I reduced after a day or two, and had completely gone by the end of the week. Its good for my sensitive/dry/eczema skin as well. Completely hydrates and soothes the skin with its lovely natural ingredients- I dont even get dry skin or eczema on my face anymore because my skin is just super soft, clean and toned. My skin is so much better, clearer and softer because of this product!

LOVE this toner. Its so simple yet does the job perfectly for my skin!