TiGi S Factor Seriously Straight

3.2

on 8/21/2013 10:17:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product!!! I've been using it for probably 8 years and still am on my first can. I have color treated curly/wavy hair and when I blow dry straighten, this spray makes my hair smooth, shiny and sleek. I spray the product into my palm (for about a full second or two) and then rub my palms together and rake it through my wet/damp hair. I then blow dry. This does help when you make hair pin straight, but I opt to use a round blow dry brush and go for a smooth but bouncy beach waves and this makes my curls sleek and smooth, no fly aways! I can't rave about this enough. However, if you were to spray this directly on your hair I would imagine it would be too much of the product and coat your hair/make it greasy. So I would definitely use this sparingly.

on 12/9/2012 2:10:00 PM

I got this product at ROSS for $4.99, i didnt understand how it worked/s, i sprayed in my hair after i got out of the shower and let it air dry (remind you i have wavey/frizzy hair) and this did nothing but make my hair shiny and yeah it smells good. But it did not straigten my hair, my hair was still wavey and frizzy. I used it today on my hair dry, getting ready to staighten it. Before i straightened it i spayed it in and thought i was gonna have to was my hair bc it felt like oily hay which is gross but once i straightened it it looked fine and felt fine its shiny and i didnt use any other product. So its good for when you plan to use a straightner, but if not then it sucks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair stylist used this in my hair when I got my hair coloured because I was complaining I had trouble keeping my hair straight when going out at night (I live in a very foggy/misty city). I loved how it made my hair feel when she was finished so I decided to buy a bottle. It was $30 but I got it anyway. I cannot get the same results as my hair stylist :( ...I don't know if it was because my hair was just coloured and cut. This makes my hair extremely weighed down, it feels so heavy and I can barely run my fingers through it because the texture is just this straw-like dry feeling. It also didn't do anything for keeping my hair straight from mist and fog. I really like my hair to be flowy and natural and this product gave me the complete opposite. I tried it numerous times and I just hate it. I've been using it to lift my roots just to use up the bottle but I definitely won't be repurchasing when I run out.

on 1/5/2011 11:01:00 AM

Another thing sent from hair product heaven to Earth! This stuff when use with Silky Smooth or any of my other hair products, amkes my hair so shiny and straight! I have wavy hair and I don't really have to use a flat iron on my hair9except around my ears where my round brush cant mauver very well. I have ear length hair)! All i do is blow-dry it! I love it so much and bought another one when I saw it was on sale! :D amazinggg<3

on 9/29/2010 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I dont know what to say about this.... its something unique, Ive always expected something thats creamy or a serum for straightning but this is a very fine mist spray.
I found it difficult to understand what it is or how to use... the can says to spray it onto wet hair. I did exactly that and air dried for a while then later blow dried the last bit of damp.
The results were not anything fantastic, my hair is shiney but I could achieve equal results with any shine spray.
It wont leave your hair silky straight, I still need to flat iron... but it has smoothened it a bit.
Another plus is it doesnt weigh my hair down at all.

From the website they say: Use on damp hair and style. For maximum benefits, apply as you blow dry each section of the hair.
I wish it said that on the can... I ll try it like that next time and perhaps ill like it more.

oh, smells delicious :)

on 8/19/2010 10:21:00 AM

My aunt had bought this from her stylist because she loved the results she got in the salon. But once she got it home couldn't replicate the results. So she gave it to me. I LOVE it. I wash my hair at night then spray it in while still wet. Put a brush thru it and let it air dry. My hair looks fantastic the next morning with minimal work on my part. To b fair my hair is naturally straight But this takes all the work out of getting the kinks out after sleeping on it. I plan on buying it myself when I run out.

on 7/28/2009 1:08:00 AM

I have asian hair where it looks straight to most people but i still need to straighten it cause if flicks at the ends etc. So i've been trying to find a product that gives me shine and makes my hair poker straight all day. This doesn't do this. It doesn't give me shine and doesn't make it POKER straight. BUT it does however make it straighter then prior to straightening and gives it a slight weight to it make it straighter for the rest of the day. I think people with oiler hair won't like this. I also use my GHD with this and it seems to protect my hair as my hair doesn't seem as hot if i run the GHD without this. A negative is that the product is now stuck to my GHD and i need to constantly clean the blades. Overall - it's OK but will be looking for something with shine and more straightening factor.

on 1/10/2009 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use this with the shampoo and conditioner and like them all together. They all smell fabulous! I use this before blow drying straight and it does seem to help loosen the curls, comb goes through hair smoothly. I don't feel like it works well with other product brands, though, which is a negative for me because my hair is very curly and I need other straightening products in my hair before I blow dry and flat iron. This was just ok for me, due to the very high price probably will not buy again. But the shampoo and conditioner I loooooove!

on 12/23/2008 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am confused about this product. It's in an aerosal can like hairspray. I'm not sure how the heck this is supposed to straighten hair all by itself with an iron. I gave it 2 because I like the smell and it does seem to work in conjunction with other products.

on 8/27/2008 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product passed the hairdryer test. Compared to the hand that had no product on it, I could not feel the heat of the dryer on the hand that had the product on it. Overall I really enjoy this product, I wish it wasn't so expensive( $28), but if this is a product that is going to keep my hair healthy I can afford to have one expensive item in my hair arsenal.

Popular Styling Products