Revlon Glimmer Gloss in Grapefruit Glimmer

4.3

on 3/3/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Gorgeous and great for adding some fun to your nails for summer!

on 5/10/2009 9:10:00 AM

I almost wish that this was scented - that would be awesome :) Grapefruit Glimmer is a very pretty, sheer hot pink. It gives a very nice "gel" look and dries pretty quickly. It looks pretty alone or over other polishes for an extra something. I just think I'm the only one who has a problem removing it - it doesn't come off smooth for me. I don't reach for this often - just when I want to add a hint of colour to my nail, or a little bit of shimmer to another polish.

on 5/27/2008 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this! so cute! a sheer clear hot pink with the prettiest pink shimmers! i love using this on top of other colors, and it is so cool to do multiple layers of this color with the cherry one from this line! it makes a super bright pink, flourescent look!

on 12/21/2007 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I really like this clear pink polish with slight glitter to it. I always have a problem with sheer polishes streaking and never looking right on me. This, however, goes on really well, no streaks, and dries quickly, leaving a subtle pink gleam that looks very nice. I will definitely buy again.

on 11/11/2007 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Saw this at the drugstore a few times and decided to pick this one out. This looks like a pink clear polish with alot of super small pinkish glitters. It goes on nice and shiny with a hit of pink glitters. Try fast. Looks like a water down metallic nail polish. I wore this to the office and it was ok.

on 12/16/2006 4:39:00 AM

I usually wear clear nail polish bcoz of my work where I deal a lot with techie geeks who hate the sight of colored nail polish. I got bored of wearing the same clear formula and decide I wanted a little umph! I got his shade and it's superb for everyday "mnbb" (my nails but better)..yep, just subtle glitters with a very sheer healthy pink. It's quite girlish but it's suitable for professional wear. Will repurchase coz it's Revlon!

on 5/3/2006 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very pretty barely there sheer in a glittery warm golden pink. It is a nice splash of color for summer toes. Would probably layer well over another more opaque pink, although I haven't tried that. Dried very quickly, went on evenly and I'm completely satisfied with my impulse nailpolish purchase.

Popular Polishes