August 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Highlighters - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze Highlighter Pencil in Golden Blaze LE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the golden color and creaminess of this, but it really doesn't set or last on me. I was hoping it was a dupe of Milani's new ES pencils but it's only a highlighter. I found this at Dollar Tree so I'm sure it's discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Chali12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love LOVE this product!! I have blonde hair and pale skin, and while originally I thought this would only look good on someone tan, I was surprisingly wrong!! It blends perfectly to give that "just-right" amount of shimmer whever you put this-inner corners of eyes, eyeshadow, cheeks, shoulders, anywhere! Although I haven't tried this myself, I think it would look wonderful on someone with tan skin on their brow bones. Doesn't cause breakouts and has a creamy, rich texture despite being in a pencil. It's almost gel-like. I hope they continue this product, because I certainly will continue to buy it, and I think anyone that tries this out will too-however, you get a large amount of product which is wonderful, so there's no need to repurchase often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by erickas

Just bought this LE highlighter pencil! Gorgeous shade of bronze/gold that applies extremely smooth. Used it for the first time to brighten inside corner of eyes...FABULOUS..& it lasted all day (despite the hot humid weather conditions) & for $9 Canadian the price is great too!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a neat little item. It's a golden highlighting pencil that has the softest, most creamy texture I've ever experienced. It's almost liquidy, but dires to a powdery finish. It glides on like a dream and blends effortlessly. The pigmentation is amazing--true, rich and bold. The color is a burnished, metallic sun-gold, gorgeous on eyes or even as a highlighter for the bow of one's upper lip (outline the bow lightly and blend gently). The staying power is not the best, but could probably be improved with a primer of some sort (I usually don't wear any such thing). This is a limited edition item with the summer 2006, Glam Bronze collection. continued >>