Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl - Apricot Fantasy

Castor Oil, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Candelilla Wax, Ceresin, PVP Hexadecene Copolymer. May Contain: MICA, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, D&C Red No. 21-D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake, D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Orange No. 5 Zirconium Lake, D&C Orange No. 5, D&C Red No. 21 Zirconium Lake, D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 7/16/2015 1:18:00 PM

Love the name and color of this lipstick in the package, but when applied, this product was not flattering on me whatsoever. IMO, lipstick is meant to make your lips stand out by adding a "pop" of color. Not saying my face has an orange tint, but obviously it is tanner in the summer and this lipstick kind of made my lips disappear into the color of my face, making it look like I was trying to camouflage them. (This lipstick reminds me of something one might see on SNL if the cast members were doing a skit about aliens.) In the very short amount of time I had this on, it started to crease like crazy into the lines of my lips. No thanks. I will give it these things: 1) I did not notice any weird/foul/chemical or otherwise off-putting scent, 2) it was not drying, in fact my lips felt quite moisturized, 3) the packaging is classic, durable and I like being able to see the color through the transparent top and 4) the quality is very good for an under $5, readily available drugstore lipstick. I would have absolutely no hesitation purchasing another color from Revlonís Super Lustrous line, but not this one.

on 6/24/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have a fair neutral skintone and can pull off most anything. Even that being said, when i originally bought this and tried it, i had my hair dyed an ash blonde and found that i just couldnt pull this off. Three months later i dyed my hair a copper red on an impulse and tried this shade again, and it's GORGEOUS. a very charming ethereal peach shade that looks great with just mascara and peach blush, it has become my new favorite everyday color. Highly recommended to warm toned fair girls, Especially redheads.

on 6/3/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful shade and looks amazing on my warm but fair skintone. It's a shimmery peachy nude with buildable coverage. Non drying and I don't even need a mirror to apply it. I didn't realize I loved it so much until I thought I lost it and I was in a panic! I wanted to bring it with me on a trip cross country. Says a lot if this is the one tube of lipstick I NEEDED to bring, right? I left all my fancy 30 dollar plus tubes at home and just wanted this - and to wear to a wedding nonetheless. I'm going to another wedding in 2 weeks and this is the lipstick I'm wearing to that one as well. I'm obsessed! The case is super sturdy too. I haven't been in love with a lipstick shade since Clinique d/c my favorite one called Honey Gloss. This reminds me a lot of that color but I like this one better as it is more peachy! Love the shimmer - makes my lips look full. Love it and Revlon never d/c this one or I will be really upset!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

So pretty! It's a pearly frosted apricot shade. I really love Revlons super lustrous lipsticks because I'm into semi sheer and shimmery. If that's your thing too you'll love this line, there's a bunch of super pretty shades to choose from! There is no scent and they are easy to wear since they are moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

it looks like such a beautiful color in the tube...Sigh!!! I purchased it within a second....But it looks horrible on me....its tooooo sheer n too frosty...i look like i have silver lips if u can imagine that...ughh ....will not buy this again...

on 5/7/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a terrific peach/apricot lipstick with a nice sheen to it. It's a lighter color. So, I think it would work for most people with light to medium skintones. I love the creamy texture. I only wish there was a little more color payoff. I'm still looking for my HG peach/apricot lipstick, but this will do in the meantime.

on 12/5/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I do not like this lipstick. On my yellow toned olive skin (NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona) it is just not flattering at all. Too frosty looking for my taste and washes me out horribly!!! However, I wore it as my summertime nude when I was much tanner and it looked decent...not great, but decent. On my mother, who is darker than me (shes W8 in Loreal SuperBlendable foundation) it looks awesome and she loves it and uses it as her everyday nude and it looks good on her but she isn't as "yellow" as I am. But for me, it's a no.

on 8/15/2013 6:57:00 PM

Apricot Fantasy is true to it's name: it's a *very* frosty, sheer warm peach/apricot color. It's a unique hue for a great price, but it had some problems. Apart from it being sheer (I prefer opaque lipstick), it went onto the lips unevenly and settled into lip lines. However, it goes on creamy and isn't stiff, and feels comfortable and isn't drying. Sadly, the wear is low: it needed reapplication around the 3-hour mark. The worst thing about this shade, though, was how deeply it settled into the lips: even when the color was removed from the mouth, the pigment was lodged so deep into the cracks of the lips it was near impossible to get off all the way! So this is *definitely* a shade that requires pre-wear lip moisturizing.

Inexpensive, the packaging is good. Colour: icy apricot. Finish: pearly. Consistency: somewhat sheer. Texture: smooth; yet might settle in lines and cracks if you have chapped lips, but this is what would happen to almost any lipstick with similar finish. Smell is ok. Very good quality on overall, especially for the price you pay.

on 10/2/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this lipstick! It has a pretty, flattering color, it's inexpensive, the packaging is cute, it's good quality, and the color payoff is great. The only con to this product is the fact that it is a pearl finish, which a lot of people (including myself) don't like, but it isn't super frosty, so I got over it. I would definitely repurchase this product.