December 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Pearl - Apricot Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a terrific peach/apricot lipstick with a nice sheen to it. It's a lighter color. So, I think it would work for most people with light to medium skintones. I love the creamy texture. I only wish there was a little more color payoff. I'm still looking for my HG peach/apricot lipstick, but this will do in the meantime.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by hippychic823

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this lipstick. On my yellow toned olive skin (NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona) it is just not flattering at all. Too frosty looking for my taste and washes me out horribly!!! However, I wore it as my summertime nude when I was much tanner and it looked decent...not great, but decent. On my mother, who is darker than me (shes W8 in Loreal SuperBlendable foundation) it looks awesome and she loves it and uses it as her everyday nude and it looks good on her but she isn't as "yellow" as I am. But for me, it's a no.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Apricot Fantasy is true to it's name: it's a *very* frosty, sheer warm peach/apricot color. It's a unique hue for a great price, but it had some problems. Apart from it being sheer (I prefer opaque lipstick), it went onto the lips unevenly and settled into lip lines. However, it goes on creamy and isn't stiff, and feels comfortable and isn't drying. Sadly, the wear is low: it needed reapplication around the 3-hour mark. The worst thing about this shade, though, was how deeply it settled into the lips: even when the color was removed from the mouth, the pigment was lodged so deep into the cracks of the lips it was near impossible to get off all the way! So this is *definitely* a shade that requires pre-wear lip moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Inexpensive, the packaging is good. Colour: icy apricot. Finish: pearly. Consistency: somewhat sheer. Texture: smooth; yet might settle in lines and cracks if you have chapped lips, but this is what would happen to almost any lipstick with similar finish. Smell is ok. Very good quality on overall, especially for the price you pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sofia9714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this lipstick! It has a pretty, flattering color, it's inexpensive, the packaging is cute, it's good quality, and the color payoff is great. The only con to this product is the fact that it is a pearl finish, which a lot of people (including myself) don't like, but it isn't super frosty, so I got over it. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by cheshirecat1

I have fair skin and if I wear nothing else, the orange in this lipstick looks a little silly on me. It is definitely an orange lipstick with hints of gold. Although, it looks really pretty if I combine it with matching gold eye-make up.I still would buy this again. It feels very light and needs to be re-applied often.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by FriendlyAussie

I am very disappointed with this lipstick. It is incredibly sheer and has very little pigmentation with a great deal of golden shimmer which clashes with most makeup and looks frosty and dated. The only reason I gave this two lippies and not one is because the formula is very moisurising and feels divine on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I didn't find this color very useful because it's so golden, and I felt it clashed with other makeup shades. However, I've found that it is beautiful with golden, natural eye looks and plum cheeks, because Apricot Fantasy has a natural shimmer that balances the eye and a stronger cheek flush. It looks more luminous and soft than a straight nude.

This isn't the longest-lasting shade in the world, so I have to reapply a lot (hence the 4 rating), but I'd recommend trying it out with bronzey, gold, and pink/plum combinations.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by MakenzieLynn

A great peachy nude color! I love that this gives the effect of a nude lip without making me look dead. I'm not a big fan of the pearl finish, but I can live with it for this color. Packaging is classy and I like the fact that the top is clear so you can see the lipstick inside the tube. A good gloss over this is NYC's Brighton Beach Peach! :) Overall, very wearable and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by LollipopLovingXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shade. It's a summery apricot with a satiny finish. It's not frosty and it's super pigmented. Looks beautiful on golden toned skin.