Teen Spirit Sweet Strawberry deodorant

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 15.9%, Purpose Antiperspirant. Inactive Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Distearate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oi

on 3/6/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love the smell of this deodorant! and it works great too! My armpits smell like strawberries now =] And for $1 wow!

on 1/23/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lol my mom bought me and my sister this once when we were younger and at first we liked it and thought it smelt good and what not. Then we relized (especially on hotter days) when ever we sweated we smelt like sweaty strawberries lol which sounds gross and it smelt that way too lol needless to say we quickly disposed of it and got something different :) but hey, if you like smelling like sweaty strawberries go for it! whatever floats your boat:)

on 7/10/2011 5:33:00 PM

this deodorant is legit. i don't think teens are going to be the only people wearing this! i've been using this scent since i first found it years ago. i love it. it smells like sticky, sweet, juicy and delicious strawberries. it smells AMAZING. everyone around me wonders what that "good smell" is. not only that, but it works. i sweat terribly in the pits, and this ACTUALLY helps a lot. GREAT deodorant.

on 3/29/2011 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I sweat moderately even when I'm just sitting on the sofa, and profusely when active. I'm also extremely picky when it comes to deodorant scents--I HATE ALL I've encountered except this, which is absolutely delectable, and not in an artificial-sweet way.

The sweat-minimizing factor is just as adequate as Secret Clinical, but is suprassed by Mitchum. So, when I wear it at work or while working out, my armpits do get very wet, BUT the sweat smells like strawberries. Not overpowering or cloying like all other fruity or powder/ "shower fresh" scents. At the end of the day, no matter how much of a sweat I've broken, the inside of my shirt sleeves smell like strawberry smoothies. My boyfriend loves it, and I no longer feel self conscious at all about the way I smell when we're "in bed." and since finding this brand, I've re-purchased about ten times.

The only problem I've encountered with this stick is that I've had a few break when dropping them on the floor. Since it's so cheap, I have no problem replacing it.

on 1/7/2011 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MMMMM...this smells soooo good. Smells like strawberry Bubblicious gum. And it works well too! (on me anyways). Will def. repurchase!

on 1/28/2010 11:27:00 PM

Was seriously p.o.'d when I couldn't find my Vanilla Chai (Secret Platinum) deodorant on the shelves. Oh, it was fabulous. Kept my pits smelling great all day long. I began the tedious search for another great smelling pit protector. When I saw this in Strawberry, I just had to sniff it. It smells exactly like those little strawberry candies with the chewy center (you know, the ones wrapped in a strawberry patterned wrapper). It was dirt cheap to boot, so in my basket it went. The first day I wore it, I don't know if it was my imagination or what, but it seemed to "mix" with my perspiration, rather than eliminate it. Never had that problem before, but haven't noticed it since. At any rate, the yummy scent doesn't seem to last very long (unlike my Chai, which would last and last). All it all, it's a decent enough product and will probably buy again (unless I happen across my old stand-by ;)

on 10/28/2009 2:46:00 PM

I love my armpits to smell like strawberry blow pops! :P It doesn't leave a nasty film either. It's great.

on 9/21/2009 10:22:00 PM

For the first hour or so I wear this, and I don't care how weird this sounds, I'm overjoyed to catch a wiff of my pits when I lift my arms. It's an oddly magical moment. But it doesn't last on me, as I do sweat a bit more than the average girl. I still love it, though.

on 8/21/2008 9:36:00 PM

I guess I am the only one on here who isn't a big fan. :( I will admit, this smells great. Sweet, but not overwhelming, and it doesn't clash with perfume. But as far as keeping me dry, this does nada.
I sweat very heavily, so this might not be the best deodorant for someone with the same problem. It keeps me smelling fresh, but not dry. And I really need something that keeps me both smelling fresh and dry. I have also had some clumping issues with this...again, I seem to be the only one, so I don't know what's going on, but I am sad this didn't work out for me...

on 6/27/2008 4:32:00 PM

I purchased this product based on a high rating in MUA. It smells very sweet but not too overpowering. I do not sweat easily so I don't know if it's works to keep the armpit dry.
I used lady speed stick before (which is come from the same company with teen spirit) both are good deodorant, smells nice and the price is very cheap. I don't think i will buy this again because I prefer lady speed stick that has more fragrances choice.