August 21, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Iridescent Cream Shadow all colours

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by WriterGal82

Before my eyeshadow obsession got out of hand, the Beige shade used to be my go-to daily shadow. The cream isn't too thick, and it dries perfectly with no creases (if you use UDPP particularly!). It's great for either layering or on its own. One of my fave uses for it is to use it as a base for BE Celestine. After I used up my first tube (which lasts a decently long time), I repurchased this, and I will keep repurchasing everytime I run out. I'd like to try some other shades as well. My only gripe, and the reason I took off a lippie, is the way it's packaged. It's a click-up pen-like tube with a brush at the end (like the Stila Lip Glaze tubes), and I'd prefer a squeezeable tube with a screw top so I could get every last little bit out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Product - Texture is a creamy liquid, but not runny and not too thick. Easy to work with and dries down nicely. Not advertised as waterproof, but it sures seems to be! It took quite a bit of scrubbing to wash it off the back of my hand when I tested it, and a dab of soap took care of the rest. Definitely budgeproof, so correct any mistakes before it dries.

Colors - Dark Green wears as a rich, shimmery olive green on my AAB/NC25 skin; like a creamy version of NARS Fuji. Beige is a shimmery champagne shade, similar to the golden beige tones in Laura Mercier's Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Platinum, but this is sheerer than the LM. Brown is a medium taupe shade, with no red tones in it; not as dark or rich or warm toned as I had wanted, but a wonderful neutral shade. Icy Blue is a shimmery baby blue, and a bit too light/cool/pastel for my coloring. Silver is a pale shimmery cool-toned silver, lighter and sheerer than MAC Fluidline in Silverstroke. I'd love to see additional choices in this line in dark or jeweltone shades.

Packaging - Similar packaging as various liquid lipcolor brush pens, with a twist-click base to push product up to a bristle-brush tip. There is a see-through band in the middle so you can tell what shade you've got, and the top of the cap also represents the color inside. Easy to use, though the first few applications may be a bit globby and unrepresentative of the true color. The brush tip makes it easy to spread the shadow across your lids. This will be great for travel since I don't need to bring a cream shadow brush to apply.

Overall - Every once in a while I come across a product that makes me think, "now why didn't I try this sooner?" This is one. Great introduction to cream shadows, and foolproof application. I want more shades! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2006 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Tamara

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The ivory shade is a great brow highlighter. What a beautiful color with just the right amount of gold shimmer. It never creases or strays and stays true to color until I take it off. Unfortunately, the packaging leaves a little to be desired and application can be complicated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this on a trip to france (cost bout 6 or 8 euros ($10).
This is a twisty clicker pen and the eye shadow is a smooth cream that acts as a *perfect* base!
I got this in ivory (golden ivory shimmer) which is simular to my skin tone but still has a nice shine.
I used this under my MAC pigments and it was way better then using MAC Paints- very easy to go on and not a crease in sight all day! AMAZING!!!

And much cheap too- I'll definantly get a new one when the time comes!!