April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Pressed Powders - Cat Cosmetics - Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by chelleywhite

I have this touch up powder in Beige and quite like it. The packaging is very nice and well designed (sponge puff is in the compact in a separate section with aeration holes - very sanitary). The powder is fine textured and quite yellow-toned, so I mainly use this to tone my cheeks down if I've overdone the blusher! You get a lot of powder for you money, but there are cheaper powders out there which would give the same or better results. My HG pressed powder is Anna Sui, and I intend to try L'Oreal Translucide next, so I won't be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by vermint

Wonderful powder, great packaging...I highly recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I just received this today, if you are very pale skinned, order thelight, gives you a good porcelain finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

Cat's pressed powders are great! They are very pigmented like all her other items.. so only a little is needed. I have shiny T-Zone, this powder lasted on me all day w/o blotting!