December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Coppertime

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by andij

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a frosty light champagne-bronze color on me. Not the type I usually buy, but I still like it. It's good applied lightly on my lips. I'm finding I like it underneath other lipsticks or a thick nude-pink lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Mine too is getting returned. I loved the MAC lipsticks with the Sundressing Collection, but alas, they are very light and sheer. Coppertime seemed like it had enough pigment, so i picked this one up. Its a frost formula so very drying. It has silver sparkles in it too so its slightly gritty. ITs a coppery peach, but very light. Almost identical to Indie Girl Frost lipstick, but indie girl has a little more silvery sparkles to it, can barely tell though. Also a little pinker than Dainty Cake. Since its so similiar, i will be returning this. ( i think with the amount of collections mac comes out with a year, they are bound to be similiar to existing shades).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by witt2264

I was very disappointed when I opened the package for this lipstick. MAC described the color as "rich copper", when in fact it is VERY LIGHT copper with tons of frost. Unfortunately, this is going back to Gloss. I didn't even try it out as I could tell just by looking at it that this color would not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by chanelancomestila

Coppertime is a lipstick released with the 2006 Sundressing collection. Described as a hot copper with silver pearl, it doesn't exactly live up to its name. It's much lighter than I expected it to be and much more shimmery. The shimmer may be a bit OTT especially in the day and to make this wearable, I have to use gloss over it, or the lipstick looks a bit tacky cos of all the shimmer and the way it almost looks like a duochrome. Seems like a brighter, peacher and more shimmery Pink Apertif. Not a must-have, but sometime interesting to add to your collection of lippies.